4.9/5
CeraVe body lotion Reviews

Good - 0

November 24, 2021

Nice basic lotion

This lotion is great for everyday use. It helps with keeping skin moisturized, and dry skin away. You will need a more effective cream for more dry skin, this works great for normal skin.

September 14, 2021

Great body lotion!!!

I love using this body lotion for two reasons

1. it has light weight non sticky after application feel. Unlike many other lotions I've tried.

2. it is very moisturizing for my normal skin. But in the winter times I will need to op for a thicker moisturizer. Other than that I would definitely recommend it! :)

May 29, 2021

Very good

This is very good lotion, it worth what you pay for it. Very moisturising for my very dry skin. I have actually been looking for a good moisturiser that does not leave one's skin greasy .am glad i found this

May 27, 2021

Absorbé rapidement et pas collante

Dès son application, ça ne prend que quelque secondes pour que la crème pour le corps pénètre la peau. Je me sens bien hydratée et elle ne colle pas du tout. Je l’utilise tous les jours depuis des années, donc oui je recommande fortement !

April 07, 2021

Love this and will continue to buy!

I discovered CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion about a year ago when my favorite body lotion was discontinued. It has quickly become my new favorite! I have extremely dry skin and must use body lotion daily or else I will be scratching and feeling very uncomfortable all day long. I put it on immediately after my shower and then go about my day comfortably!

March 27, 2021

Pricy but it works

I'm someone who's really bad at regularly applying lotion. If you use this product consistently, you will never have any problems with dry or rashy skin. It also works as a quick solution when you've been neglecting your body and it needs a fix.

March 16, 2021

The holy grail!

Cerave products are magic. I was recommended the product line by my dermatologist and have never looked back. Affordable drug store brand with professional results. The moisturizer words wonder on hydrating the entire body and can be applied everywhere, it is also very gentle on sensitive skin.

February 09, 2021

Love this product!

Decided to try this product after having skin sensitivity issues. Definitely helped with dry skin, keeping me moisturized all day! It is also fragrance free which is awesome for sensitive skin.

December 03, 2020

Light, non-greasy, skin hydrating cream

Before I did buy the cream I was reading that Cerave is the only one that you can use on your body as well on your face. It was the reason I bought it. I am using the lotion on my face. It easily blends into your skin and moisturizing without feeling oily. I use in the morning and for the night. A small amount goes a long way. I also use it as a hand and body moisturizer.

October 20, 2020

CeraVe

CeraVe is the best product that has helped with my dry skin and I have definitely always recommend it to my friends and families. And now it's their best choice for dry skin.