3.9/5
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

June 24, 2015

i did not notice any difference on my eyes, i have dark circles and it did not even lighten them at all. i wish it worked!!!

June 24, 2015

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream works really good! I've tried a lot of different eye creams and unlike the rest, this one is a keeper. My eyes are now looking way less tired then I feel...thank you CeraVe!

June 24, 2015

I got this for free from chickadvisor in the mail a few weeks ago. I started using it for about 2 weeks now and already have seen a change. i used to have dark bags under my eyes and now i can tell they arent as dark as they used to be! Its super easy to put on, all you do is rub the cream under your eyes and there you go! Im loving this product!

2.3/5

June 24, 2015

I had the opportunity to try the CeraVe Eye Repair Cream and was pretty disappointed. While I found it quite moisturizing and comfortable on my skin it did irritate my eyes. I found my eyes to slightly burn even though I was very careful to keep the cream far enough under my lash line and while wearing my eyes continually watered. It did work well under my makeup though and once it was dry was completely un-noticeable which is really important to me. When it came to actual effectiveness I personally didn't notice any change in either the bags under my eyes or fine wrinkles unfortunately.

Updated On: July 16, 2015

I put You Betcha but I need to change it to no

June 24, 2015

While I am nearly in my 30's, I don't have too many wrinkles underneath my eyes. However as a working mom of a three year old, the bags are there and they are puffy and dark! CeraVe eye repair creamed seemed to make the bags smaller. My eyes also seemed brighter! I do have a line on my forehead from squinting and I decided to try the repair cream on that. I did indeed reduce viability of the line!

June 24, 2015

Notice a difference in my eyes, dont look tired and dull anymore, i look awake and refreshed lol thanks for the opportunity to try for free :)

June 24, 2015

first time i ever used an eye cream. goes on smooth and leaves you with no greasy feeling. thanks for making such a great product. kinda of expensive on shelf.

June 24, 2015

I absolutely love CeraVe Eye Repair Cream! I noticed a difference within a few days.

June 24, 2015

This is effective, absorb immediately to the skin. amazing result.

June 24, 2015

J'ai bien aimée, j'ai les yeux qui ont l'air moins fatiguée