CeraVe - Facial Moisturizing Lotion - AM SPF 30 Reviews

June 04, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Moisturizing lotion with SPF

I started using this as a new means to my skin care routine, I like how it has moisturizing factors as well as other ingrediants to repair the skin walls barriers. I also really enjoy how it has SPF in it to allow my skin to be protected from the sun.

May 27, 2018

Mosturizing lotion

It's a light moisturizing lotion with SPF. There is no scent wich is ok. Sometime I would forget using my sunscreen but with this I have some kind of protection.

April 28, 2018

A new staple!

I have combination, dehyrdated skin. Super oily but still flaky skin - sucks, I know!

This moisturizer has worked fantastic on my skin, it does not cause any reactions and I like that it has sunscreen protection. It does not cause a huge flashback in flash photos which is a plus. I do not find it has a strong sunscreen scent either.

The product does require work to fully absorb into your skin, if it is not fully rubbed in, there will be white patches. It provides a good amount of moisture but not enough for my forehead when I have more dryness, you can still see flakes so I usually end up putting another layer of some other moisturizer there. It does not make my oil any worse or better, but it has a nice mattifying effect at first when you put it on which eventually fades throughout the day as my natural oils come through.

Overall, a great product for the price and a new staple for me.