CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

March 27, 2018

Great drugstore cleanser

I purchased this product as a “dupe” for dermalogica’s Special cleansing gel! I am a big fan of a foaming cleanser so I got a sample of this from a friend and immediately loved it. I decided to purchase the full size for around $9... such a reasonable price! The product lasted around 5-6 months with twice daily washing of my face.

March 16, 2018

Big Fan

I am a big fan of Cerave and this product does not disappoint. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product cleanses away make-up without stripping the skin. It is a regular in my beauty routine.

February 24, 2018

nettoyage complet

ce produit m’a été recommandé par un dermatologue il y a quelques années et depuis, c’est ce nettoyant que j’utilise matin et soir. ce gel léger laisse une douce sensation de propreté et offre une peau neuve et fraîche après son rincage. il est très peu parfumé mais on dénote tout de même une odeur agréable. je l’utilise pour me démaquiller et il correspond parfaitement à mes besoins. son format et sa pompe sont très faciles d’utilisation et rend le produit durable!

February 24, 2018

Holy Grail Cleanser!

This is my HG second cleanser!! It’s honestly the best since it’s gentle on my wallet and skin ;) For about $12-15 (depending on where you buy it), you get 355ml worth of cleanser!

January 19, 2018

Best at the Drugstore!

This facial cleanser is fantastic! It effectively removes all traces of face and eye makeup. It is not drying (for my combo skin) and doesn’t leave my face feeling tight. It foams up nicely and washes off easily with no residue left behind. I have now repurchased this product 5 times. I have tried many other cleansers but I always go back to this one. It is more expensive than other drugstore cleansers but because it is highly effective I don’t mind paying the extra few dollars. I would 100% recommend you try this.

January 14, 2018

Good product for the price

This cleanser was great at helping my oily skin, and did not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Lots of product got a decent price as well. Would recommend.

January 12, 2018

Great Product!

This product has been great at cleansing my skin without stripping it too much! I've used quite a few cleansers from both drugstore and boutiques/brands, but I had a hard time finding a cleanser that really makes my skin feel/look clean without completely drying it out. I have combination skin that's extremely acne\blemish prone, so this low pH (~5.5) cleanser was perfect in cleaning my skin without damaging it and causing breakouts. Although I'm not too fond of the scent, it's not a deal breaker.

November 11, 2017

Great product for dry skin

I have already dry skin so finding a cleanser that won’t make it worse is hard. This cleanser is the one and only I’ve tried that doesn’t make my dry skin worse!

October 16, 2017

The best cleanser there is!

I love CeraVe's foaming facial cleanser! It is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean. I never have breakouts anymore since I have used it and it's so reasonably priced for such a big bottle! Buy this product!

October 06, 2017

I would buy this again and again!

It's perfect for my combo skin, gets rid of dirt and oil without overdrying. I don't get acne as much. It last forever, just need a little bit ... and it's affordable !!!!!