CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

January 14, 2018

Good product for the price

This cleanser was great at helping my oily skin, and did not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Lots of product got a decent price as well. Would recommend.

January 12, 2018

Great Product!

This product has been great at cleansing my skin without stripping it too much! I've used quite a few cleansers from both drugstore and boutiques/brands, but I had a hard time finding a cleanser that really makes my skin feel/look clean without completely drying it out. I have combination skin that's extremely acne\blemish prone, so this low pH (~5.5) cleanser was perfect in cleaning my skin without damaging it and causing breakouts. Although I'm not too fond of the scent, it's not a deal breaker.

November 11, 2017

Great product for dry skin

I have already dry skin so finding a cleanser that won’t make it worse is hard. This cleanser is the one and only I’ve tried that doesn’t make my dry skin worse!

October 16, 2017

The best cleanser there is!

I love CeraVe's foaming facial cleanser! It is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean. I never have breakouts anymore since I have used it and it's so reasonably priced for such a big bottle! Buy this product!

October 06, 2017

I would buy this again and again!

It's perfect for my combo skin, gets rid of dirt and oil without overdrying. I don't get acne as much. It last forever, just need a little bit ... and it's affordable !!!!!

October 02, 2017

My fav

I use this face wash daily. It takes my makeup off but doesn't leave my face feeling like the Sahara desert. I have used it for probably 3 years now faithfully and I like it more than a lot of high end brands.

August 05, 2017

Great ingredients and great product

Since I work in a pharmacy, I try to test out products before I recommend them to my patients. The Cerave brand is one I have been recommending a lot to my patients since they are gentle to the skin, don't have any harmful ingredients and overall seem to give great results. I myself don't have sensitive skin but I do think it's important to preserve the natural oils in our skin in order to protect it. This product doesn't leave my face dry and tight unlike other cleanser marketed for oily skin. I recommend it.

July 15, 2017

Only took 36 years to find my HG cleanser

My 36 yr old PCOS related acne prone, combination-oily mug is forever thankful to have found this cleanser. It took me a long time to figure out that the key to a clear and even complexion was use of products that help to promote balance in terms of oil production. Us oil prone folk tend to drift towards cleansers that over dry and strip our skin of its natural moisture. We are then left to wonder why our faces look like an oil slick soon after as it begins to overcompensate for the loss. I am so happy to have found this product as my skin has never looked better (in combination with the AM moisturizer I previously reviewed). I feel like I have better control of my oil production despite the fact that I will always have issues. My skin tone has also evened out considerably now that moisture balance has been restored and I find that short of hormonal changes my skin does not erupt as significantly as it has in the past. In terms of price point I will reference a saying that is commonly used to describe something affordably priced where I am from. For $15 I consider this massive bottle "Cheap like borcht" and definitely worthwhile to try.

July 12, 2017

Amazing!

For as long as I can remember, I have had troubled skin. Acne treatments would irritate it, but gentle cleansers wouldn't do very much since I like to wear makeup and they couldn't remove all of it AND still cleanse my skin (even with double-cleansing). I find that this cleanser us exactly what my skin has been looking for for many years. My skin is normally oily-combination, but also dehydrated. The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser helped to balance my skin, but also help with the dehydration thanks to the ceramides in it. I also find my skin is less oily and gets irritated less frequently since the moisture barrier is no longer being broken down. I will continue to repurchase this product for a very long time!

May 29, 2017

This is a pretty good face wash for an already clean face, but if you're like me and use face wash to take off your makeup, this isn't the best. CeraVes foaming face wash takes off my makeup so much better.