CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

May 23, 2019

Love it!

I love this face wash. It doesn't dry out my sensitive skin, it removes makeup, and my skin has cleared up quite a bit since starting. I still get the odd pimple here and there, but all in all it has done a great job.

May 22, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Gentle yet effective for sensitive skin

This cleanser removes makeup easily and leaves my skin soft and clean with no residue. Has been great to combat occasional acne and dry skin! I will use this for a long time.

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

My staple

I love love love this cleanser. It is gentle on my skin and gets it deeply clean. A bottle of this is a little pricey compared to other face washes but it lasts forever.
    I have acne and break out easily, I found that this product keeps the breakouts away. Would not be able to go through day to day life without this amazing cleanser.

April 29, 2019

Amazing.

I purchased this prior to my trip to Cuba, and ever since I love how it cleans my face, no more make up remover! It all comes off, a small amount mixed in with some water and I rinse off in the shower. I really needed to find this, and so glad I did.

April 21, 2019

Amazing

Après avoir acheter différentes marques telles que Clinique, Dior, Kiels pour mon copain, celui-ci est le meilleur. Il en redemande, et la qualité de sa peau s'est nettement améliorée.Pour le prix, ce produit donne de meilleurs résultats que toutes les marques plus dispendieuses que je lui ai acheté. Très bon et je le recommande à tous.

April 06, 2019

Effective and gentle cleanser

This cleanser is extremely gentle and great at removing makeup. I use it in the evenings to cleanse and remove my makeup in one step, followed by moisturiser.

I've been using it for years, and it has done a great job of keeping my skin clear and clean.

I have normal skin, with a slightly oily t-zone, and I would recommend this product to anyone with a similar skin type.

April 04, 2019

Tres bien

Très bon produit qui nettoie correctement et n'a pas d'odeur. N'enlève pas complètement le maquillage, il faut d'abord utiliser une eau micellaire ou une huile démaquillante. Je l'utilisais longtemps avant de trouver le Ultra Facial Cleanser de Kiehl's qui est mieux adapté à ma peau.

April 02, 2019

Tout en un

Un produit qui rend ma peau propre, sans aucune trace de maquillage ou des impuretés, même sans de l'eau miscellaire. Rapide et effective! Je ne peux pas en demander plus. Et, il ne contient pas du Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

March 22, 2019

Love CeraVe

This cleanser is inexpensive and works wonderfully. I always have a problem with cleansers not cleaning away all my makeup. This cleanser does the job and makes my skin feel great as well. It's non drying and makes ly skin clean and soft.

March 14, 2019
    California, United States

My go to face wash

I have sensitive acne prone skin that reacts terribly to most face washes. This face wash however has never given me any problems and I find myself coming back to it time and time again. It gives just enough lather to make my skin feel clean but doesn't leave it feeling stripped and dry. It won't remove waterproof mascara but then again most face washes won't.