CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 29, 2020

Gentle, foaming cleanser- great for acne-prone, sensitive

This is an amazing foaming cleanser for anyone that has sensitive, dry and acne-prone skin. This has been recommended to me by a dermatologist and I've never changed the brand since. It's a really gentle formula, great scent, and is a great addition to your skincare routines because it does not clog pores, it foams really fast and cleans the pores deeply. It also does not disrupt the skins natural barrier, gets rid of excess oils and dirt on the skin.

It contains 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid that are really gentle to the skin and contribute to cleansing, maintaining the natural skin barrier for moisturizing and it does not cause comedones (clogged pores)

It's a great formula for anyone struggling with dry skin because of it's hydrating characteristics, a great product for acne-prone skin because of it's anti-comedogenic properties and also for normal skin because it will cleans and maintain the skin to keep being healthy and fresh.

April 29, 2020

I would buy this product agai

I bought this cleasner for dry skin and was not disappointed, it left my skin feeling clean and hydrated.This is definitely on my buy again list., one of a few products that definitely works.

April 27, 2020

Facial cleanser

I received a free sample from the company (FYI, I contacted them... So if you want to try it first I would message them on Instagram/FB).
    Anyways, this product is new to me it was recommended that I try it and I got that sample and LOVED it. It cleans my makeup off great and leaves my skin feeling clean. There is no discomfort from this cleanser aka dryness or breakouts. I would definitely recommend this product, like I said contact the company and get a free sample! It's worth it!

April 22, 2020

I would buy this again and again!

When the CeraVe foaming facial cleaner is paired with the moisturizing cream the results are uncanny. Truly the best duo on the market! Weather your skin is dry, or oily they have something for everyone!

April 21, 2020

Perfect cleanser for my combo skin

Love how this feels on my skin and how well it washes. I use this as my second cleanse if wearing makeup, or on its own if no makeup. It leaves my skin clean without drying. I love the ingredients and that it’s recommended by dermatologists. You get so much product, and barely need to use any, so it lasts a long time.

April 21, 2020

Oily/Combo Skin? This is your BFF facial wash!

This facial cleans my skin without over stripping feeling to my face. I love the CeraVe brand I don't know how much I can stress enough how great they are.

It cleans my face by removing unwanted oils but the hyaluronic acid and niacinamide moisturize my skin at the same time. So every time you use it you won't be over washing/ over stripping your face like other brands.

April 10, 2020

Oily skin Staple

I love this facial cleanser because it provides a thorough clean without being to stripping! I have oily skin so I do need a deep clean but I also need something that won't dry out my skin and this does just that! It is perfect for oily acne prone skin. I alternate between this and the SA Cleanser but that's just because I'm a product junkie

March 31, 2020

Amazing product

I have just started using this 2 weeks ago and I just love the way it leaves your skin after very wash. I have oily skin and I have used so many products but after using this facial wash, I am not buying any other product. It has made my acne scar lighter and my face glows.

March 10, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Gentle on skin cleanser

This is the only cleanser that I will purchase again and again. It cleanses my skin well but will not let my skin feel overly dry or tight. The cleanser has a nice foamy lather and a light scent. It rinses off easily as well.

March 06, 2020

This is a great GENTLE cleanser

It’s a very gentle cleanser, cleans all my makeup away but doesn’t dry out my face. It leaves my face feeling very soft, I use it morning and night and it’s helped with my acne flare ups!