CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.8/5

March 02, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

This did nothing for my skin :(, didn't live up to the hype

My beef with this product originated with its price- I paid £7 for a 250ml
    bottle (though it was receiving hype on TikTok and may have been the cause of the price increase). I had high hopes that this would make my skin soft and hydrated. I gave it a fair shot too, using it for 1.5 months but I saw no change in my skin or how it felt. The only difference I saw was it inflaming pimples I had, this may have just been my skin though due to its sensitivity so please opt for something more simple if you have sensitive skin. I felt indifferent after using the product ;(

2.7/5

March 01, 2021

ONLY oily skin types

This is probably would be amazing for someone with oily skin, but definitely read the label before purchasing! My mom bought this for me without thinking about it as it is quite large. I however have dry skin, so this was not ideal for me at all! It burned and made my skin feel really tight. My friend however has an oily skin type. It worked wonders for her acne prone skin. They do make a version for dry skin types. We’ll be looking out for it next time we are in the drug store or costco.

March 01, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Cerave fan

My sister got me onto the brand CeraVe; the first cleanser I tried was the Hydrating Cleanser which is a moisture rich face wash great for all skin types and every day use. Foaming Cleanser is excellent at deep cleansing away dirt, oil, make-up and impurities and especially a good idea for breakout prone skin. Cleans skin effectively without drying it out.

February 25, 2021
    United States

Cerave the best skincare products!

I absolutely love this cleanser! I have normal skin but will get acne here and there. This cleanser removes all the impurities, leaving my skin feeling moisturized. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing skincare routine. Cerave is truly the best on the market.

February 23, 2021
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Best Cleanser Ever

This is the best cleanser I have used for my oily blemish prone skin. It's gentle and doesn't strip my skin of moisture but still leaves my skin feeling really clean. Also great for sensitive skin as fragrance free. And it lasts for ages, especially the largest size bottle!

February 17, 2021

The best cleanser I've ever tried

After wearing my mask and shield for 12+ hours this cleanser is a game changer. Before using this, the masks would make me break out and now after using this my skin is so clear. It's super gentle and refreshing.

February 16, 2021

You cant get better than cerave

Thee is a reason this product is sold out everywhere, it is AMAZING and gentle. Leaves me clean without being dry, tight, or stripped of natural oils. It is great for removing a balm cleanser as a second step. Didn't break me out and really does the trick. Its a holy grail.

February 16, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy Grail Cleanser

Thanks to Skincare by Hyram, this product is always sold out at Shopper's (she says begrudgingly). In all honesty, this cleanser is amazing, gentle yet effective. My skin always feels clean after using it without feeling too stripped. It just hits the cleansing sweet spot. I don't see the point of spending so much money on a product that goes down the drain, which is why I love this cleanser. It's cost efficient and just ticks all the boxes when it comes to cleansers.

February 15, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for acne prone skin, would buy again!

I've had acne-prone skin since my teens and have gone through many, many, cleansers. This is my fav cleanser so far! Though it is a bit expensive than other cleansers, it's the only one gentle enough for my skin without drying it out like the others I've tried. I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a gentle cleanser for acne skin. My usual routine is cleanser, Stri-Dex acne pad (2% salicylic acid), and Alba Botanica oil-free moisturizer refining aloe & green tea.

February 15, 2021

Great product!

Great and effective cleanser that does not dry out the skin. My skin feels clean and fresh after using. It is gentle on the skin and fragrance free which I love in my skin care products! It also does not foam too much which is nice.