CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 25, 2021
    United States

Cerave the best skincare products!

I absolutely love this cleanser! I have normal skin but will get acne here and there. This cleanser removes all the impurities, leaving my skin feeling moisturized. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing skincare routine. Cerave is truly the best on the market.

February 23, 2021
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Best Cleanser Ever

This is the best cleanser I have used for my oily blemish prone skin. It's gentle and doesn't strip my skin of moisture but still leaves my skin feeling really clean. Also great for sensitive skin as fragrance free. And it lasts for ages, especially the largest size bottle!

February 17, 2021

The best cleanser I've ever tried

After wearing my mask and shield for 12+ hours this cleanser is a game changer. Before using this, the masks would make me break out and now after using this my skin is so clear. It's super gentle and refreshing.

February 16, 2021

You cant get better than cerave

Thee is a reason this product is sold out everywhere, it is AMAZING and gentle. Leaves me clean without being dry, tight, or stripped of natural oils. It is great for removing a balm cleanser as a second step. Didn't break me out and really does the trick. Its a holy grail.

February 16, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy Grail Cleanser

Thanks to Skincare by Hyram, this product is always sold out at Shopper's (she says begrudgingly). In all honesty, this cleanser is amazing, gentle yet effective. My skin always feels clean after using it without feeling too stripped. It just hits the cleansing sweet spot. I don't see the point of spending so much money on a product that goes down the drain, which is why I love this cleanser. It's cost efficient and just ticks all the boxes when it comes to cleansers.

February 15, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for acne prone skin, would buy again!

I've had acne-prone skin since my teens and have gone through many, many, cleansers. This is my fav cleanser so far! Though it is a bit expensive than other cleansers, it's the only one gentle enough for my skin without drying it out like the others I've tried. I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a gentle cleanser for acne skin. My usual routine is cleanser, Stri-Dex acne pad (2% salicylic acid), and Alba Botanica oil-free moisturizer refining aloe & green tea.

February 15, 2021

Great product!

Great and effective cleanser that does not dry out the skin. My skin feels clean and fresh after using. It is gentle on the skin and fragrance free which I love in my skin care products! It also does not foam too much which is nice.

February 12, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Niacinamide brilliant for acne

I bought this after already having tried Cerave’s hydrating and salicylic acid cleansers to try to help clear some of my facial acne. This one works for me miles better than the others at staving off breakouts but I also love that the niacinamide reduces the appearance of old acne scars. Not only that but as it’s a fairly low % of it (low on the ingredients list), it means that it doesn’t cause sensitivity or redness for me whereas stronger niacinamide products (ie the ordinary) have done in the past. The reason I wouldn’t give this 5* is because even though it states it has hyaluronic acid as an ingredient and I do let my face dry naturally afterwards! I still end up with dry skin after use when I normally wouldn’t otherwise.

Would still say it’s worth a try for anyone looking to purchase a cleanser for the same reason as me.

February 11, 2021

10/10 product

Very faint smell, not too strong. Doesn’t burn sensitive skin, very good feeling product. Feels thick when applying but such a good coverage for cleansing. I love this product

February 08, 2021

Favourite drugstore cleanser!!!

Normal/dry to oily combination skin.

I love this cleanser! It is such a nice gentle with free of fragrance for such a good price! It does a good job of removing dirt and excess oils on my face. At first, it didn't foam as much, but I find that rubbing in your hands first to make it foam helps! I use this alongside the CeraVe SA cleanser for my acne!