Cerave Hydrating Cleanser from Normal to Dry skin Reviews

August 09, 2020

Looking for a New Gentle Cleanser

This is the 4th CeraVe product I have purchased, I use this in between using the SA Foaming Cleanser because I want something gentler and one I can use daily. I find that it works well but It feels a bit heavy/thick when I apply onto my skin (almost like things aren't fully combined) but the consistency is different than the Cetaphil I have been using. I like that it is gentle and dermatologist recommended. I'm trying the CeraVe line because I wanted to deal with bumpy skin on my shoulder and arms.

July 29, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Really gentle

Im used to cleansers foaming. Indicating its working to my knowledge. But this is total opposite. Its gentle & did not break me out. Its bren 2 going on 3 months since ive started & i love it. A true selling point was that its unscented!!! A MAJOR PLUS. I can't stand scented products on my face or sweet mama! I'm thinking about going for their SA cleanser simply bcuz I think SA would benefit my face even more.

June 24, 2020

Awesome Hydrating Cleanser for Dry skin

This is one of the best hydrating facial cleansers I have used so far!! It has a gel like consistency ,its odourless and gr8 to use during the winter month's especially if u hve sensitive/ dry skin. I highly recommend you guys to try it out if you haven't yet. I promise you wont be disappointed!!