CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

November 08, 2014

I have been using skin ceuticals brand of high end face products for about 8 years. I recently switched to Cerave as a result of a Dermatologist and pharmacist recommendation. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is so gentle that I can use it on my body and face. I also use their Facial Moisturizing Lotion with spf 30. Cerave works just as good as the expensive high end brands at a fraction of the cost.

October 22, 2014

This is the best hydrating cleanser that I have ever used. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist since I have sensitive, hyper reactive skin. This product is gentle enough for daily use and can be used as a facial and body cleanser. Since I have been using this cleanser (6 months) my skin has never been healthier.

September 28, 2014

This was an ok cleaner. It was able to remove most of my make up.

August 14, 2014

I have been using this cleanser for a couple of weeks and it works great for moisturizing my skin. I was recommended to try it by my dermatologist. Its a little pricy compared to other products in this category but definitely worth the investment. I think I paid between 12 and 15 for it. I am pleased with the results and will continue to buy.

August 05, 2014

I have eczema and as a result, my skin is very sensitive, especially to new products. This is a gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. However, even though it's touted as moisturizing, if I don't apply a moisturizer immediately following a wash my skin feels parched.

July 09, 2014

I am a advocate about using the same brand for my cleansing regimen and have found that this product line is so wonderful to use that I have purchased all the products they offer. This cleanser is very light and may not clean off your foundation by just hand washing your face, I will use a microfiber cloth to help rid the balance of my foundation. My husbands uses the foaming facing cleanser!

June 11, 2014

The rich, emollient cream felt smooth and creamy on my skin. I felt soft, nourished skin after 3 days. Good to know it is non - drying so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

April 15, 2014

Crave hydrating cleanser is really good

March 25, 2014

A bit expensive but worth it. Effectively removes make-up yet still gentle on the skin. First-class ingredients used in product. Highly recommended

March 25, 2014

As a woman who has battled with acne, I personally love this product! The texture is different from most cleansers, and doesn't give you that "tingling refreshing feeling" some cleansers do.. BUT that may be a good thing which also convinces me that it isn't loaded with tons of crazy chemicals. It's simple cleanser that does the job, CLEANSING (without breaking me out of course). Great for sensitive and acne prone skin.