CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

wonderful

the product works wonders. it has cleared up my dryness and left my face feeling very hydrated and moisturizer when pairing with the Cerave Daily Moisturizer

October 30, 2020

The perfect gentle cream cleanser

I really enjoy using this product. It definitely doesn’t strip your skin, as it claims! Perfect for sensitive, dry skin. Might not be the best for very oily skin or someone who needs a really thorough cleansing. I do a double cleanse if I use this when removing makeup as well. I really enjoy that I can put this on and leave it for a couple minutes and it doesn’t bother my eyes. That way I’m getting more benefits from the ingredients in it without irritating my eyes or skin!

2.8/5

Average quality

I like its creamy and not oily texture but it is not effective to clean my face. I would not recommend you if you have combination skin type. It gives my face enough moisture tho.

October 29, 2020

Simply the best cleanser

This cleanser is the absolute best and my favorite of all time!! Gentle yet effective. A little bit goes a long way so not much is needed at once. Others I have recommneded this product too jave claimed its drying so I think it works best on combo or slightly oily skin. I do not find it drying at all. It's the only drugstore brand cleanser I'll use.

October 28, 2020

This is the holy grail of cleaners.

I have used many cleaners and none that I have been happy with. It was recommended to me to use cerave and I’m so glad I did. High recommend if you have problem skin. It’s even good to use as a body wash once in a while to give your body skin a refresher.

October 26, 2020

Amazing face wash

I used to wash my face with whatever random soap I had but as I started learning about skincare I bought this face wash to try out. I couldn't believe how not dry my skin was after using this. I use it everyday now and it i almost don't need to use a face cream after.

October 26, 2020

Amazing

Ordered this in the middle of a huge breakout, within a week my face has completely cleared up and I am sooooo happy !! Such good products, amazing price for a huge quantity

October 25, 2020

Love this

This product is amazing!! Very happy with this! Great price and quality!! I am very satisfied with this! Definitely recommend!! You need this!! Will buy it again!

October 25, 2020

Best face cleanser

This face cleanser is perfect for combination- sensitive skin like my own. It cleans well and is gentle enough for sensitive types, leave my skin feel clean and moisturized

3.2/5

October 24, 2020

Great cleanser

Works great with acne prone skin I recommend this to anyone who needs a effective cleanser it’s great the only face cleanser I use! Works well with all skin types it seems