Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser Reviews

October 27, 2021

Simple and good

It's good. Simple, reasonably priced and lasts forever. I have combination skin and after using it my skin feels good - not tight or dry.
    I do not recommend it for removing makeup though. It is a good second cleanse.
    Currently I'm going through some similar cleansers but once they are finished I will likely buy this one again

June 22, 2021

I'm a believer

I have never used face wash till CeraVe. I just use soap in the shower and that was it. I have normal skin and didn't think I needed to spend the money. My daughter bought CeraVe hydrating by accident. She has oily skin, So I thought I try it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was gentle. Not dry or oil. Been using for 3 weeks and people at work said my face looks brighter. I have to say, I see and feel the difference. I recommend this product.

2.8/5

June 09, 2021

Maybe will use again

This has been one of many facial cleansers I've decided to test out. I naturally have combination/oily skin and this CeraVe facial cleanser did nothing good for me.. The consistency is rather strange to me, its almost clear and gel-like and doesn't feel like it's cleaning.. it just feels like I'm rubbing around ointment on my face. After rinsing, this cleaner leaves my face extra oily. I have moderate acne, and I noticed using CeraVe caused several breakouts. After about 2 weeks of using it I decided to stop and within a few days my face cleared up to how it normally is. Not sure if it's just the oiliness of my skin, but I didn't benefit from this.

June 09, 2021

Good

This cleanser work really good for me. I heard so many good things about this product so I decided to give it a try. And it surprised me. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone who has normal to dry skin.

May 07, 2021

Not for me

Cerave has good products and the price is always great, but this one isn't for me. It does not dry my face out or cause me to break out which are positives, however I am not confident that my face is clean either. You need a good makeup remover if you wear makeup as this does not take makeup off. I use an oil based makeup remover and it doesn't seem to break that down either and I end up feeling like I have too much residue left on my face. Overall it just wasn't for me, but I'm interested in trying the other CeraVe face cleansers that might be a better fit for me.

April 30, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for Dry Skin

I love this cleanser! It works so perfectly as my second cleanse in the evening, and is gentle enough to use as my morning cleanser as well. It cleans my face without stripping it or leaving it feeling dry.

April 22, 2021

AMAZING

Great cleanser, the best I've tried by far. Very accessible as it is available everywhere, also very affordable. Smart investment as it will last a long time.

April 22, 2021

Awesome Bang for Your Buck!

I love, love, this cleanser! I have combination skin that I found hard to cleanse/treat with other facial washes and cleansers.

I've been using this cleanser based on the recommendation of a friend for a few weeks, and already I see a difference in the overall feel and look of my skin.

It's not a foaming cleanser, so the fact that it doesn't really suds up may be surprising. However, your face will feel clean, soft, and as the name claims, hydrated, after using it.