Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser Reviews

May 07, 2021

Not for me

Cerave has good products and the price is always great, but this one isn't for me. It does not dry my face out or cause me to break out which are positives, however I am not confident that my face is clean either. You need a good makeup remover if you wear makeup as this does not take makeup off. I use an oil based makeup remover and it doesn't seem to break that down either and I end up feeling like I have too much residue left on my face. Overall it just wasn't for me, but I'm interested in trying the other CeraVe face cleansers that might be a better fit for me.

April 30, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for Dry Skin

I love this cleanser! It works so perfectly as my second cleanse in the evening, and is gentle enough to use as my morning cleanser as well. It cleans my face without stripping it or leaving it feeling dry.

April 22, 2021

AMAZING

Great cleanser, the best I've tried by far. Very accessible as it is available everywhere, also very affordable. Smart investment as it will last a long time.

April 22, 2021

Awesome Bang for Your Buck!

I love, love, this cleanser! I have combination skin that I found hard to cleanse/treat with other facial washes and cleansers.

I've been using this cleanser based on the recommendation of a friend for a few weeks, and already I see a difference in the overall feel and look of my skin.

It's not a foaming cleanser, so the fact that it doesn't really suds up may be surprising. However, your face will feel clean, soft, and as the name claims, hydrated, after using it.