cerave moisturising cream Reviews

April 07, 2021

Okay to go

I use exfoliant which makes my skin too dry sometimes but cerave lotion is better than cream I feel. Cream feels too heavy and makes me feel oilly sometimes. I would recommend this only for people who has naturally dry skin so it can be hydrated all the time

March 27, 2021

Amazing product!

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was developed with dermatologists to effectively hydrate and help restore & reinforce the skin's protective barrier.
    This is the perfect cream for dry skin & can be used on both the face & body! I’ve been using it on my body and love it. I have really dry skin especially in the winter and this has been working wonders. I love the texture and formula. It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid and is rich but non-greasy & fast-absorbing. It’s suitable for normal to dry skin, is oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic & hypoallergenic. I highly recommend this cream especially if you have dry skin.

March 16, 2021

Great Moisturizer

The ingredients in this moisturizer are simple but very good for my combination skin but I think it should work for most skin. I had bad acne but this cream with a few other products helped my skin extremely! It’s a simple step to add to your day and your skin will feel amazing after!

March 10, 2021
    Solihull, United Kingdom

Finally!

Finally found the perfect moisturiser for me. I didn’t want a greasy\heavy moisturiser but I wanted an effective solution to my dry skin. This is it. I can put it on in the evening and forget about it rather than feeling like my skin is weighed down with product.

March 06, 2021

Cera ve moisturizing lotion with spf 30

I bought this as it was highly recommended as a daily moisturizer by dermatologists across tik tok. I love that it has spf30 on it too as I use retinol and sunscreen is a MIUST for these upcoming spring and summer days. I love it. 100% would recommend. For am use.

March 03, 2021

No brainer

Love love this cream for my children! They have sensitive skin and I’ve tried so many products out on the shelf but nothing! But Cera Ve!! It leaves their skin so soft and no worries of rashes.

February 11, 2021

Moist to the max

Love this cream. I use retin a gel which causes my skin to become dry but this moisturizer has helped me so much . It leave my skin moisturized and smooth . The hyaluronic acid can hold a lot of water and is a perfect ingredient in any moisturizer.my go to cream for moisture !!

February 02, 2021
    California, United States

Best Moisturizer

This is one of my favorite moisturizing cream that I have been using for quite awhile! I loved the creamy texture and quick absorbing of it. My skin felt soft, smooth and very well hydrated throughout.

November 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Winter Rescue!

I was using CeraVe's PM moisturizing lotion which I absolutely love! But as it's getting colder, I wanted to include something heavier and hydrating so I went for the CeraVe Moisturizing cream. This hasn't clogged my pores or irritated my skin so far (been 3-4 weeks) plus it's inexpensive.

November 18, 2020

This product helped my skin so much!

I have eczema and have struggled to find a moisturizer/lotion/cream that works well with me skin. Cerave Moisturizing Cream worked for me immediately! My skin stays hydrated throughout the day and especially through the cold winter weather. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dehydrated skin and/or sensitive skin.