cerave moisturising cream Reviews

August 24, 2020

Amazing for dry skin!

I am in love with this moisturizer! I have been suffering from dry skin, especially during the winter time, my skin would flake and peel off. I've tried many different creams and moisturizers from k-beauty to western skin care products and this is the one I have found that works the best for me. Ever since I have discovered this moisturizer, I haven't had any flaky skin since.

This moisturizer is formulated with ceramides and and hyaluronic acid which are amazing ingredients for building skin barrier and hydration. Ceramides are naturally produced by the body to form the skin's barrier and protect the skin, the ceramides can stimulate the skin to produce more to further build on the skin barrier. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that draws water in to pump up the skin (this would be only effective if it is used along with an occlusive moisturizer).

I use this moisturizer after washing my face or out of shower, I would put a layer of the moisturizer on while my face is damp to lock in the moisture. The best part about this cream is that it will dry down and never feels greasy while still maintaining hydration, I have been using this cream for years and will continue to repurchase.

June 18, 2020

A very good affordable face and body moisturising cream

I have been using CareVe moisturizing cream for my face and body for over a year. I like that it is non-greasy and it keeps my face moist and fresh all night long. I would buy it again.

June 18, 2020

If you have dry skin, this is your best friend!

This has been a continued purchase over and over again!

I have chronic eczema on a lot of places on my body, and since I have found this, it has been a lifesaver!!! My skin has become soo thin from the steroid creams over the years and this saves me. Its super thick and great to use at night as part of your nightly routine. I honestly have this cream at work, in my purse and at home. I can't believe it took me soo long to find this and utilize it in my everyday life.

June 01, 2020

Amazing cream

My son (3 years old) had a rash and my Pediatrician prescribed me hydrocortisone! I used it for a few weeks and the rash didn’t go away or improve! So my Pediatrician recommended me to a dermatologist where he told me to buy cereVe cream! I went that day to get it and I used it 2 times a day morning and after bath at night on my son and withen 3 days the rash was gone! AMAZING! I now use this moisturizer everyday on me and my kids! It’s great as a morning and night face moisturizer as well! I love this cream it works wonders!!

April 30, 2020

Good moisturizer

First I got a sample from CeraVe. It was so cute and loved after using it. Then I bought the full size one. Its so hydrating and keeps locked my face moistures. I use it in the morning after washing my face and after taking my shower in the afternoon. Price is almost ok. Quality and texture is good.

April 30, 2020

Amazing

I love Cerave moisturizing cream. It is the best thing I have found to help with fine lines and wrinkles and conquer my dry skin. It is a must to ward off the aging process.

April 22, 2020

Best face cream on the market!

I have very dry skin all year long. I started using this cream twice daily 1 month ago, and the results are amazing. My face isn't as flakey, or dry. Best cream on the market!

March 08, 2020

Extreme relief for dry skin at a bargain

When I started accutane, my skin went from being an oil slick to a dry desert landscape. My neutrogena hydroboost, though a great gel moisturizer, just wasn't cutting it. Many people recommended this product, so I bought the giant tub of cream for $20. It has seriously been a godsend! My skin is no longer dry; it is calming, moisturizing, fragrance free, and has beneficial ceramides as well. It's a cult favourite for a reason!

October 08, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Does the job!

I have dry flaky skin on my hands, elbows and face, I have been using this now for a week and I have already noticed a difference, my hands and elbows are softer and less dry and the flaky skin on my skin has started to reduce. So far I am impressed with this moisturiser it’s just a little pricey.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

This product saved my skin, literally!

My skin was feeling very dry and dull so I started looking up reasons why. I read how you can destroy your skins moisture barrier by over exfoliating which I am definitely guilty of! This moisturiser contains Ceramides which helps to repair your skins moisture barrier and I can definitely say my skin is a lot more hydrated and supple after just a couple of weeks of using this. My skin also feels a lot smoother and softer. I also use this on my body as it is very thick and my skin is mostly dry. It hydrates my skin for around 24 hours before I feel the need to reapply.