cerave moisturising cream Reviews

May 11, 2021

Love this stuff

I love this cream - I use it all year long even though it’s thick! it keeps my face moisturized , especially with the harsh skin care products I’m using for acne. Perfect for the face and the whole body

May 09, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does what it says

I like to use this cream over my serums or after using retinol. This cream moisturizes and acts like a sealant to keep my skin supple and moist. My sensitive skin loves it.

May 09, 2021

Beautiful skin

I’ve been looking for a simple moisturizer that doesn’t make my skin feel greasy but still gives it the moisture it needs... this is it! I’ve tried a few different moisturizers over the years but this one definitely takes the cake. Perfect for both my combination skin and my boyfriend’s oily skin. Would definitely recommend’

April 16, 2021

Great

This cream honestly competes to luxury moisturizers ive tried. It’s extremely thick but it keeps my face very hydrated and has helped repair my moisture barrier. Great product.

April 07, 2021

Okay to go

I use exfoliant which makes my skin too dry sometimes but cerave lotion is better than cream I feel. Cream feels too heavy and makes me feel oilly sometimes. I would recommend this only for people who has naturally dry skin so it can be hydrated all the time

March 27, 2021

Amazing product!

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was developed with dermatologists to effectively hydrate and help restore & reinforce the skin's protective barrier.
    This is the perfect cream for dry skin & can be used on both the face & body! I’ve been using it on my body and love it. I have really dry skin especially in the winter and this has been working wonders. I love the texture and formula. It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid and is rich but non-greasy & fast-absorbing. It’s suitable for normal to dry skin, is oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic & hypoallergenic. I highly recommend this cream especially if you have dry skin.

March 16, 2021

Great Moisturizer

The ingredients in this moisturizer are simple but very good for my combination skin but I think it should work for most skin. I had bad acne but this cream with a few other products helped my skin extremely! It’s a simple step to add to your day and your skin will feel amazing after!

March 10, 2021
    Solihull, United Kingdom

Finally!

Finally found the perfect moisturiser for me. I didn’t want a greasy\heavy moisturiser but I wanted an effective solution to my dry skin. This is it. I can put it on in the evening and forget about it rather than feeling like my skin is weighed down with product.

March 06, 2021

Cera ve moisturizing lotion with spf 30

I bought this as it was highly recommended as a daily moisturizer by dermatologists across tik tok. I love that it has spf30 on it too as I use retinol and sunscreen is a MIUST for these upcoming spring and summer days. I love it. 100% would recommend. For am use.

March 03, 2021

No brainer

Love love this cream for my children! They have sensitive skin and I’ve tried so many products out on the shelf but nothing! But Cera Ve!! It leaves their skin so soft and no worries of rashes.