Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

July 02, 2019

Love this

I love this stuff, it's so moisturizing, but not at all greasy. It almost feels like a matte finish. I use it on my fave mostly at night, but feel comfortable wearing it during the day, by itself and under makeup with no issues.

July 02, 2019

Best moisturizing tried In my search for the right one

I have tried many moisturizing creams in the past 20+ years. When I seen the advertising for this one on TV I searched online for reviews. It took some time finding someone that carried the same but was happy to be able to get my hands on it. I've used a few bottles in the past months and it works wonders on my dry, dry skin.

June 28, 2019

One of my favorite moisturizers

I put this on damp skin after hyaluronic acid on my body and face, a little goes a long way. My extremely dry skin loves this! If you have sensitive and dry skin, give this a try because it's also fragrance free. Awesome product for the value and the amount you get.

June 05, 2019

Excellent for sensitive skin types

This product was recommended by a dermatologist for my normal - sensitive skin. I put it on when my skin is still damp from a shower or bath. The most important thing for me about this cream is that is does not irritate my skin and a little goes a long way.

April 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Overnight wonder

I tried to get rid of a patch of eczema on my hand for around 2 years. I started using this and it went away within a couple weeks. Now when my skin starts feeling dry, I put it on before bed and wake up to super silky skin.

March 31, 2019

I like it!

There is little to no smell with this product which is great. Works like a charm and is great for sensitive skin. I would definitely purchase this product again!

March 20, 2019

Love It

I use this as a face moisturizer and its awesome. Great price for much you get. Super soothing and makes my skin super smooth and hydrated. Also great for the body.

March 20, 2019

Special little cream

This is a very interesting product. It leaves your skin soft...like SUPER SOFT! It gets absorbed into your skin very quickly and makes your hands really smooth. Is it super moisturizing? Yes and no. It leaves your hands feeling amazingly smooth and not greasy. However, it’s not so moisturizing that it combats all the wear you put your hands through. I had a couple calluses on my hand and it helped soften it and it went away quickly than it normally does. But it didn’t do much to help heal my scratchy winter hands. For the price, you get a huge tub and it will last you forever so the value is definitely there. I would buy this product again because I love how soft, smooth and non greasy it makes my hands. But I will only use this as a normal lotion rather than treat it as a moisturizing lotion.

February 19, 2019

Daily moisturizer!

I use this for my hand cream when I sense they’re getting dry or as preventative. I have eczema on my hands periodically and I find this is a rich cream that keeps my skin in check to prevent breakouts.
    This is my go-to. I have one on my bed table and one in my medicine cabinet. I put it on my legs too.

February 15, 2019

Best cream

Fell in love since the first use. I have body acne and fungal acne and this works well. I have oily back but dry on the rest of the body. I use this all over my face and body and it is so good. I have repurchased this so many times and is my holy grail.