Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

April 30, 2018

Great cream!

My dermatologist recommended this cream for my dry skin and gave me a sample to try. What I like is that the cream is absorbed quickly, so even if I put it on right before bed,it doesn’t feel sticky.

April 14, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Not for Oily Skin

I should have gone with the lotion on this one, but I kept seeing articles saying how oily skin needs hydration too. It's not greasy by any means but it gives my oil rich skin too much moisture. I will be using it on my body instead.

April 12, 2018

For Very Dry Skin

My skin can be very, very dry and CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is like a tall drink of cool water for my skin. Provides all day hydration. I like using this as a face primer before applying my base. Fragrance free, lightweight, and effective! The only downside to this is that it can feel a bit tacky upon application and a few minutes thereafter.

March 29, 2018

Wow!! J’adore!

J’ai un travail manuel où je dois me laver les mains souvent et cette crème m’aide a avoir les mains moins sèches mais surtout moins rougeuses. Ce n’est pas très agréable d’avoir les maison maganés .

March 28, 2018

Meilleure crème hydratante

J’adore cette crème. Elle est non grasse, dermatologiquement testé et elle rends la peau vraiment douce. De plus, je l’utilise sur tout les membres de la famille, même le bébé. En prime, elle est abordable. Je vous recommande vivement ce produit.

March 23, 2018

Gave me hives

Was highly raved in many sites, so I decided to try it. My skin type is dry-dehydrated, sensitive and eczema prone. It is a thick cream so I hoped it would save me from Canadian winters. I started getting hives around my cheeks within 2 days of using it. To be fair, I combined this with another product I got recently so I started patch testing on my arms- which caused itchiness all over. Unfortunately this product didn't work out for me :(

March 19, 2018

Great for Psoriasis Relief

This cream is thick but doesn’t feel greasy or heavy on the skin. Very moisturizing. I live with psoriasis and this affordable cream has helped me with the plaques on my skin and the redness went down significantly!

March 19, 2018

My must-have moisturizer

I love Cerave moisturizer not only it is great value but very effective. I have been using this product for many years, and this is my must-have daily moisturizer, really effective in winter time!

March 16, 2018

Very helpful

I used this product for my baby's acne and rashes as recommended by her doctor. Very effective and helped my baby's skin smoother than ever. Highly recommended.

March 14, 2018

Best facial cream

I enjoy this formula way better than the one in the tube. I know everyone loves the tube, but it's not the same. This is light texture, and an amazing moisturizer without the sticky texture of other heavy duty moisturizers.
    I have really dry skin. Every morning I wake up with flaky dry patches on my face. This helps conquer that and I can still wear my makeup on top without it feeling cake-y. I've been using this for over a year now. Never going back!