CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

March 30, 2020

Awesome Lotion

I received a tiny little sample of the CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION to sample and I was impressed with the results. My skin is always so dry in the wintertime and I need something that is going to provide immediate and long lasting relief. This stuff was awesome. It's slightly thicker than other lotions I have tried but it really gets into the skin and hydrates without irritating or making my dry skin patches worse. I really liked this lotion and would purchase it in the future.

February 27, 2020

Amazing

This lotion is amazing. I use it on my face and sometimes on my hands. I read that it is best to use it right after cleansing, while there is still some moisture on your skin as it will draw moisture FROM your skin if it needs to, totally defeating the purpose. If I think my face is too dry, I will apply the lotion, then wet my fingers a touch and pat my face with my wet fingers, gently rubbing the dampness into my skin. I find this method nothing short of magical and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who will listen to me.
    Totally worth every cent.

February 01, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Treats very dry skin

After only 2 uses, this completely took away my dry skin on my face. Wow
    It's not oily and you only need the tiniest amount.
    I also ruin my fingers from cleaning products and this cream instantly smoothes them

January 23, 2020

This lotion saved my dry itchy skin

Our winters are harsh. My skin suffers and is always dry and itchy. I have tried so many different lotions that promise to relieve my dry itchy skin but they never work. Then I tried CeraVe and I will never switch. It's amazing! I apply once in the morning and it keeps my skin soft and never dries out all day or night. It's a keeper!

January 14, 2020

Recommended by my dermatologist!

This cream was recommended to me years ago by my dermatologist. I struggle with acne and have combination skin, and this helps me to keep my skin moisturizer while keeping my skin clear.

October 27, 2019

The only lotion that should be on the shelves of stores

I have really dry skin. In the winter months I have scratchy dry skin to the point where I'd scratch until my legs would bleed i went to my dermatologist and she said Cerave hands down. I bought a bottle and I've never looked back. The only.lotion I will ever buy. I love that they came out with a baby line...needles to say I bought this line for my daughter. No more dry skin!

I should add: the lotion drys kn your skin quickly. No sticky residue. It's amazing!!

October 12, 2019

Gentle and lightweight moisturizer

This moisturizer is really gentle and lightweight on your skin. A little definitely goes a long way (as I learned the hard way when I used WAY too much product the first time). My skin is super dry and so far this seems to be rehydrating it really well.

September 14, 2019

Goodbye dryness

This cream works wonders, I use it everyday on my face. This moisturizing lotion for normal to dry skin has been the answer to my problems. I love that it's developed with dermatologists and that it's non-comedogenic, non-irritating and filled with ceramides and hyaluronic acid. It instantly moisturizes, restores and maintains the skins protective barrier without that greasy, heavy feeling. So happy to have found this gem!

August 15, 2019

Wish I had found sooner .

Finally found a moisturizer that works. I always had itchy bumps on my arms that never went away. After a few days of use they disappeared. Never feels greasy or heavy.

August 13, 2019

Non Scented A+

I was recommended this from my derm DR. I hated body lotion and would not use it because it made my skin break out and feel oily. I can say this saved my skin to a degree and if I try to switch my skin hates me. The ingredients are great. it is light but does a great job in the moisture department. Best place to buy is Costco as it is less expensive. It does not look fancy but it is what's inside that counts. You will be hooked if you try it.