CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

February 01, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Treats very dry skin

After only 2 uses, this completely took away my dry skin on my face. Wow
    It's not oily and you only need the tiniest amount.
    I also ruin my fingers from cleaning products and this cream instantly smoothes them

January 23, 2020

This lotion saved my dry itchy skin

Our winters are harsh. My skin suffers and is always dry and itchy. I have tried so many different lotions that promise to relieve my dry itchy skin but they never work. Then I tried CeraVe and I will never switch. It's amazing! I apply once in the morning and it keeps my skin soft and never dries out all day or night. It's a keeper!

January 14, 2020

Recommended by my dermatologist!

This cream was recommended to me years ago by my dermatologist. I struggle with acne and have combination skin, and this helps me to keep my skin moisturizer while keeping my skin clear.

October 27, 2019

The only lotion that should be on the shelves of stores

I have really dry skin. In the winter months I have scratchy dry skin to the point where I'd scratch until my legs would bleed i went to my dermatologist and she said Cerave hands down. I bought a bottle and I've never looked back. The only.lotion I will ever buy. I love that they came out with a baby line...needles to say I bought this line for my daughter. No more dry skin!

I should add: the lotion drys kn your skin quickly. No sticky residue. It's amazing!!

October 12, 2019

Gentle and lightweight moisturizer

This moisturizer is really gentle and lightweight on your skin. A little definitely goes a long way (as I learned the hard way when I used WAY too much product the first time). My skin is super dry and so far this seems to be rehydrating it really well.

September 14, 2019

Goodbye dryness

This cream works wonders, I use it everyday on my face. This moisturizing lotion for normal to dry skin has been the answer to my problems. I love that it's developed with dermatologists and that it's non-comedogenic, non-irritating and filled with ceramides and hyaluronic acid. It instantly moisturizes, restores and maintains the skins protective barrier without that greasy, heavy feeling. So happy to have found this gem!

August 15, 2019

Wish I had found sooner .

Finally found a moisturizer that works. I always had itchy bumps on my arms that never went away. After a few days of use they disappeared. Never feels greasy or heavy.

August 13, 2019

Non Scented A+

I was recommended this from my derm DR. I hated body lotion and would not use it because it made my skin break out and feel oily. I can say this saved my skin to a degree and if I try to switch my skin hates me. The ingredients are great. it is light but does a great job in the moisture department. Best place to buy is Costco as it is less expensive. It does not look fancy but it is what's inside that counts. You will be hooked if you try it.

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Light but moisturizing!

I was in the market for a new moisturizer and got this one after being recommended this brand from a friend. I love that it isn't scented because I'm trying to stay away from fragrance in skincare. I use this at night and its moisturizing enough to pair with my glycolic acid toner. It has a gel-cream texture and might be nice for people with combo skin like myself!

July 20, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Light and is absorbed fast!

-This product is really good for Dry, Very Dry and Combination skin and can be used all year round. I have Dry skin and have used this product for four months now and has helped to reduce my dry patches on both side of my cheeks.
    -The packaging is good as it is not too big and great for small storage spaces.
    -I like that it comes with a pump as it gives me the same amount every time which is good as I don't have to worry about using too much at a time.
    -After application my skin absorbed it very fast. I used it twice daily but can be used once a daily.