CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

April 23, 2014

I was lucky to be chosen to receive this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

One of the reasons that I love this product is that it is not greasy. I bought moisturizing lotion before for night use but they are too heavy and greasy for me. But this lotion works great! Not only it help to ease the dryness but it also makes my skin feels smooth and comfortable. Most important of all, it did not cause breakouts!!!! A lot of time, I found it so frustrated was that after I put on a new lotion, only in a few days, I started to have breakouts and then I had to give up on the product.

I will definitely recommend my friends to try this product!

April 23, 2014

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I really enjoyed the evening lotion. I found I woke up with soft (not oily) skin. The product was not heavy or greasy, but light and refreshing.

Product delivered as the packaging stated and is comparable to past products used. Would definitely recommend to my friends and plan on purchasing in future.

April 22, 2014

I received this product to review by being part of the chick advisor review club and was thrilled to be able to try the daytime and nighttime daily facials moisturizers. I have to use moisturizer on my face most of the time especially before applying my foundation because my skin shows up flaky otherwise. I love the product, it is easily absorbed, did not find it greasy and the daytime bottle has SPF 30. You can use as little or as much as you need for your moisture needs. No scents, pretty lightweight and makes my skin feel smooth. The price is average but definetly still a lower cost than more high end products that deliver the same results. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry or flaky patches on the face. I would love to continue to use this product and will make an effort to purchase some more once I run out of it. Would recomment both daily and night bottles of this moisturizer but even if you only purchase the daytime moisturizer it will work wonders.

April 22, 2014

I received this product as part of the product review club. The PM moisturizing lotion is especially nice. It is very lightweight yet effectively moisturizes. It has no discernable scent. It has a very nice, light texture - almost gel-like. It doesn't feel greasy at all and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I've used this product consistently and would continue to purchase it in the future - I think it is a good buy. I have combination skin that can be flaky in spots and aggravated by stress, but I've had no issues since using this lotion.

April 22, 2014

I was lucky enough to receive this product through the Chickadvisor product review club. Previously I was using Neutrogena Rapid Tone repair, and was quite happy with the results I was getting with it. The CeraVe PM Facial moisturizing lotion was also quite nice. My skin is not overly sensitive so I would have preferred something lightly scented, but I can also appreciate that no scent means less harsh chemicals. The lotion is very easily absorbed, quenches and skin, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is still feeling plump and perky. It doesn't do quite as much for tone or wrinkle repair as my other lotion, but overall the trade off for no harsh chemicals is a good one. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone looking for a good night cream.

April 22, 2014

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club. I'm always looking for new facial lotions because I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find the right product for my combination skin with a touch of rosacea. I'm thrilled with the results of this product because usually I have redness after using any lotions on my skin but that wasn't the case with this. I like the additions of more quality ingredients but without the hefty price tag. The pump style bottle was easy to use and the lotion absorbed quickly. I love the fact that this lotion is unscented. I will recommend this product to friends and will be purchasing this in the future.

April 22, 2014

Review on the new CeraVe Canada PM lotion!

I received this product to review from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Straight away I noticed the PM Lotion was lighter than the AM one which is nice for bedtime because who wants something heavy on their face before they head off to la-la land! :) This lotion does not have an SPF in it and absorbs into my skin alot better. The next morning my face is always silky smooth which is really nice to wake up to. I also find that it makes my foundation go on effortlessly.

I love that it doesn't clog up my pores nor does it leave a greasy feeling behind. It is odorless and you can really feel the results within days.. One tiny squirt of the bottle is all you need for long lasting moisture on your face! I really like these new creams and would highly recommend them to friends and family. You might want to think about purchasing this for a teenager in your life? Their skin will thank you :)

Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers. I received this product to review from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

3.2/5

April 22, 2014

I received the CeraVe PM Lotion as a product tester for Chickadvisor along with the CeraVe AM Lotion.
    I found the PM Lotion to be lighter than the AM which I really liked. It absorbed really well and my skin felt so soft and smooth in the morning. It is great!
    I did find for me personally I did have a slight greasy feel but I do have combination skin that can be hard to control at times. I also noticed a slight break out after a couple days of using the CeraVe products but it has not prevented me from continuing to use the products.
    Again a little pricey for me so I dont think I would switch from my regular products unless I found an amazing deal.
    Thank you Chickadvisor!

April 21, 2014

I received the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion from being a part of the Chick Advisor product review club. I liked how the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion went on my face as it was nice and smooth and easy to put on. I like night creams as sleep with it on and can wash off it off in the morning. It felt comfortable on my face. Not sweaty at all.I noticed that my skin the next morning felt smooth. I would probably purchase this.

April 21, 2014

This PM cream is better than it's AM counterpart. It goes on smooth and does leave your face feeling soft in the morning. However I did notice it did make me break out a bit as it might be too oily for my face. Overall it does seem to do more good than bad. But I would not purchase it again as the AM counterpart is lacking.