CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

May 28, 2021

I would definitely buy this again!

True enough, Cerave Moisturizing Cream does not feel too greasy and sticky on the skin and it is unscented – perfect for those who are easily irritated with perfume. Just to give it an even more test, I also used Cerave Moisturizing Cream on my arms and stubborn skin on my elbows and knees. True enough, I feel softness and smoothness in those areas immediately after application. I have been using Cerave Moisturizing Cream for more than 3 weeks now, and while I like how it moisturizes my skin, it somewhat feel a little heavy on my face. Since my facial skin is a combination of oily and dry, I have to be extra careful not to make it even oilier by over using this. But I still continue to use this on my other dry areas, like knees and elbows and on my sensitive ones like the décolletage and it works just as well in keeping the areas I have mentioned moisturized. Pros of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream:
    • Mild and non-irritating
    • Lasting hydration after application
    • Does not block or clog pores which is the main cause of blackheads
    • Not greasy
    • Affordable

Cons of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream:
    • Packaging! Since it is in a jar, double dipping is unavoidable and hence may tend to be a little unhygienic
    • Tends to feel a little heavy on the face

I have only started using this product and I have seen some satisfying results, as they promised. I am even considering sending some Cerave products to my sister back home since she has very sensitive skin and very prone to irritation.

May 25, 2021

Helps

I use the moisturizing cream after using their cleanser. My acne prone skin is finally being restored. The moisturizer helps prevent my face from drying out.

May 13, 2021

Everyday cream

I have tried so many creams on my hands and body and this one is one of the best! It is a bit on the pricier side but it is worth it if you get it at the l'Oreal sale. Reallt hydrating!

May 11, 2021

Love this stuff

I love this cream - I use it all year long even though it’s thick! it keeps my face moisturized , especially with the harsh skin care products I’m using for acne. Perfect for the face and the whole body

May 09, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does what it says

I like to use this cream over my serums or after using retinol. This cream moisturizes and acts like a sealant to keep my skin supple and moist. My sensitive skin loves it.

May 09, 2021

Beautiful skin

I’ve been looking for a simple moisturizer that doesn’t make my skin feel greasy but still gives it the moisture it needs... this is it! I’ve tried a few different moisturizers over the years but this one definitely takes the cake. Perfect for both my combination skin and my boyfriend’s oily skin. Would definitely recommend’

May 04, 2021

Cerave Moisturizing Cream

This moisturizer is a must have for any skin type!personally have combination, acne prone skin; and this product works wonders on my skin, even though it says it’s for “normal to dry skin”;and I DO recommend this product over all high end moisturizer’s I’ve used!
    Not to mention the benefits this product has are amazing, it is made with clean ingredients, it’s extremely affordable, easy to get your hands on, good for eczema (which I also have), has hyaluronic acid ( so you don’t need a hyaluronic serum),it’s fragrance free, and it’ was developed and recommend by dermatologists.
    I also want to mention that I purchased this product almost 6 months ago, and it is barely half empty which is shocking as I apply a generous amount to my face morning, and night faithfully! My point is you get a lot of product for what your paying, and the product is extremely affordable to begin with.

-TIP!- I recommend that you transfer some of the moisturizer into a smaller container, and add more as needed so the container isn’t contaminated.Cerave Moisturizing Cream

#bestmoisturizer #musthave #cerave

Updated On: May 04, 2021

This moisturizer is a must have for any skin type! Personally I have combination, acne prone skin; and this product works wonders on my skin, even though it says it’s for “normal to dry skin”;and I DO recommend this product over all high end moisturizer’s I’ve used!

-TIP!- I recommend that you transfer some of the moisturizer into a smaller container, and add more as needed so the main container isn’t contaminated.

#bestmoisturizer #musthave #cerave

May 03, 2021
    California, United States

Go to

This is my go to when I need extra moisture. It's thick and hydrating without being greesy. Its gentle enough to use on your face. I keep a tub of it on my computer desk for when my hands are feeling parched and I keep a tub in my bathroom for my legs and even sometimes my face when my face needs a little extra love.

May 03, 2021

Aucunement efficace contre la kératose pilaire

Recommandé par la pédiatre, inefficace contre la kératose pilaire de mon fils. Décevant, surtout qu’il est tout indiqué pour sa condition. Chauffe également sur la peau. Même après plusieurs jours d’application il chauffe.

May 02, 2021

Would buy this over and over again

One of my HOLY GRAILS. My skin absolutely loves this. As someone with eczema it's hard to find the right moisturizer but I know a lot of people rave about it even though they don't have eczema. The cream version is thicker than the lotion but it's perfect for me. I can never live without this. If my eczema is active it can sting sometimes but it's the most gentle product I have found. So soothing and creamy and moisturizing. Plus the good value can't be beat. It also doesn't clog the pores on my face.