CeraVe Skin Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

April 10, 2018

Good for face and body

This cream is very nice and smooth on sensitive skin. I use it on my body and face as it is light enough to not clog pores. The fregrance is light and it is easy the smooth onto my skin. I've used it for years.

April 05, 2018

Ashley Peltier

I am a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. I am a huge fan of CeraVe. I own numerous products and normally boast about the quality ingredients. The CeraVe Moistirizing Cream, or “CeraVe in the tub” is a cult favourite in the beauty world. It is thick enough to lock your products in overnight, and it’s great for eczema and dry skin. I was one of the unfortunate few who broke out like crazy and had a crazy irritation from this product. I find it to be very clogging for my face, and I am so very sad about it. I use it on my hands at night now to battle dry skin, but honestly I find it a little too greasy for that sometimes. I think if it works for you it’s a great value (about $20 for a tub) and the ingredients are true to CeraVe (ceramides and hyaluronic acid). The new packaging with the pump is also fantastic as it lowers the risk of bacteria and keeps the product fresh.

March 07, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

My dermatologist recommended this product and i have been in love with it ever since! I get drier spots as the weather changes and this moisturizing cream has been really great!

March 03, 2018

Great solution for eczema flare ups

I suffer with eczema and this cream has been amazing at treating flare ups. Apply liberally on affected area morning and night. In a few days to a week (time really depends on how bad the patches are) the patches were no longer itchy and not as red. The cream itself is not enough as eczema is an underlying condition. In general you need to drink lots of water, eat healthy (avoid excess sugar, etc) and keep your skin hydrated. Eczema is one of those conditions that gets worse when you try to cover it with make-up. CeraVe cream has been amazing and is a great alternative from using prescription treatments from the doctor. The 453 gram tub lasts a long time!

January 30, 2018

great for my ezcema

Helped heal my eczema and kept my skin moisturized throughout the winter. No dry itchy skin this year. Has become a must in my morning routine. A container last about 2 months.

January 30, 2018

Worked for my baby's Eczema!!

I bought this Cerave Skin Moisturizing Cream because my friend recommended this cream for her baby's ezcema. Although, this cream isn't specific for eczema, I loved using this cream for my baby and for myself - it's super moisturizing, light texture, no strong fragance, non-sticky and easy to apply/absorbed. I was using another popular brand cream that was formulated for eczema but it made my baby's ezcema worse. This Cerave skin moisturzing cream helped to calm my baby's ezcema, kept his skin moisturized and healthy. He's definitely getting less ezcema flare-ups and less itchiness. Thumbs up for a happy baby!!

The cream came in a huge tube - I love getting so much product for a decent price. I got mine at my local Wal-mart. My son's pediatrician recommended another cream but it was double the price and less than half the product. I love getting a good deal on this cream because I apply this cream to my baby's face 3-4x daily.

January 22, 2018

Great lotion

This lotion is amazing. My son who is one not has very sensitive skin and anything he used before just never worked. Then we tried this on him and it works great, he looks so much better and has not broke out with this lotion/cream. I would recomened!

January 21, 2018

Effective!!

After using this for a week, i saw the results! My face is not so dry anymore! Im using it after shower and weeks, i saw results! My face is glowing! And its like you dont need to put on some foundation. I will stick to this product and definitely recommend this to my friend.

January 15, 2018

The best!!

This moisturizer cream is the best cream i have ever tried
    I have triwd si many brands .it's eirher so heavy or so light weight
    Thus cream us so balanced forumula
    Not heavy that you feel it is hard to absorbed by ur skin or so lught that it barly do any moisturizing
    This us just right
    It's my skin saver , i love it

January 12, 2018

Good eczema cream

This cream was recommended by my son's dermatologist for his eczema. I find it does keep his skin moisturized but sometimes when his skin is really dry, he complains of burning sensation.