CeraVe Skin Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

January 12, 2018

Good eczema cream

This cream was recommended by my son's dermatologist for his eczema. I find it does keep his skin moisturized but sometimes when his skin is really dry, he complains of burning sensation.

January 12, 2018

Great for people with eczema

I have eczema on my hands and this creme keeps my hand moisturized. I not longer use prescription drugs for my eczema because I find that this cream is much better. I find that I keeps my skin soft and apply it less often than other lotions

December 20, 2017

Expensive (relatively) but works

I discovered this cream after a promotional sample offer and have been using it regularly since. I have a history of waxing and waning, pretty extensive hand eczema and have tried several brands of creams and lotions. Nothing seemed to reliably help keep the eczema in remission. The Cerave cream is the best product that I've found so far that soothes dry, itchy skin, and that keeps the eczema from returning. It is non-greasy, scentless, absorbs quickly, and lasts a long time before I feel the need to reapply. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on my hands, and doesn't sting, or irritate, even when I have active or healing scratches on my hands. It's rather pricey compared to what I used to use before, but well worth it. My main complaint is that it doesn't come in a sealed container. The container is pretty big and yet, it sits on the shelf with just a screw-on lid. You never know whether someone else has opened it and sneezed inside or something.

December 15, 2017

Best cream for skin

At first I was not sure for spending this much for a cream but after using it I found it really satisfying. It helped my healing process of eczema and I love the smell of this cream!

December 12, 2017

Best cream for dry skin

This product was recommended to me by a friend. I have extreme excema on my hands and have purchased this cream many times. Works very well and absorbs into the skin quickly. Helps with itchy dry flaky skin. The price is a little high but is well worth the money.

November 10, 2017

Life

This stuff stays on your skin for days:) you won’t even realize it until your next shower! It's worth the little extra bit of money. I will never go back to lotions as they cause your skin to actually lose moisture. It is also unscented so you get the benefit of smelling like a new born baby lol.

September 15, 2017

Holy Grail

I have purchased this product repeatedly. I used to buy the more expensive creams, but this one is all I use now, besides Retin-A. Just read the ingredients!

August 11, 2017

The king of creams!

I have extremely dry skin and my husband has palmar psoriasis. We have tried every cream on the market, some 3 times the price of Cerave. This cream is the ONLY one that helps, with his skin especially. We buy this in bulk every time it's on sale, best moisturizing cream ever. Not greasy and lasts for a vey long time

April 01, 2017

I have to say, I have been suffering with eczema for a while now and this is what my Dermatologist recommended. I tried it and it is the best. I use this all year long as this give my skin great relief

March 11, 2017

I was told about this product by my dermatologist, as a way to deal with recurrent eczema and it has been fantastic. I use the heavy cream in the winter and the lotion in the summer, it is a great product at a reasonable price.