CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

September 19, 2020

Perfect for exzema

This cream was recommended by my daughter's pediatrician for her eczema. It is pretty much the only cream that helps her stay hydrated. She uses it 2 times a day.

September 12, 2020

Would buy again

I started using this along with the cera ve cleanser and i like this moisturizer, I haven't broke out since using it and it stays on great during the day as well as does not feel too oily but it depends. The price is a bit much in my opinion but can be worth it.

September 09, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Winter wonder

I live in a dry climate and I switched to cerave cream and my skin has thanked me. This is a must have for dry skin and can be used all over the body. There is no odor do it does not interact with perfume scents and soaks in well to the skin.

Works great

I have very dry skin and my dermatologist recommended this cream. It doesn’t have a strong scent which I like. My kids have the same dry skin and they also use it. Great product.

2.3/5

September 02, 2020

It helps your dry skin to be moisture all day

It does work in my dry skin especially in the winter time works really good. The price is really good especially when shoppers has really good sale. Good for dry skin.

September 02, 2020

The best cream you will find.

This cream is the holy grail. It is safe for use on the face (non-comeodgenic) and keeps the skin so soft. It is a thicker cream but doesn't feel heavy on the skin and absorbs well. My only wish is for it to have spf!

August 12, 2020

Recommended by doctor

This product was recommended by my family doctor as I have sensitive dry
    skin with eczema. The is one of my go-to products. I highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle, soft and moisturized. Love it!

August 04, 2020

A product you can’t live without!

This is the best lotion I have ever bought. My skin is super sensitive and gets very dry during the winter- but this lotion is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated!

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

Extremely good for dry skin and doesn't bother sensitive skin. Goes on smooth and will be a repeat buyer. Recommended by a doctor and it is affordable.

July 25, 2020

Super soft, smooth skin!

I've been suffering from dry, flaky skin for many years now. I've tried every product under the sun and I have finally found the wonder cream I have needed all my life. It's fragrance-free and recommended by dermatologists. If you haven't already, try it out!!!