CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

January 02, 2021

Best cream

I really like this cream because after using it my skin feels really soft. I like all the CeraVe products because they work really well for my skin and I use this lotion for my hands and body and it works really well.

December 23, 2020

Works wonder

Best moisturizing cream.My whole family loves this cream like crazy. I use it for my face as well as for hands. It’s expensive but cost effective if bought from Costco. Whole big tub lasts for more than a year.

December 23, 2020

Definite yes for the winter

Winter is harsh on my skin and I haven't been able to find a cream that's hydrating but not oily until Cerave. It's easy to apply, not too thin and not too thick, and no scents which is great for sensitive skin. My skin has been feeling moisturized since having started using it.

December 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

An unscented go-to skin product

People like me with sensitive and/or allergic skin may find it hard to find skincare, beauty products or cosmetics that don’t cause an adverse reaction. Seems most everything affordable has fragrance, dyes and/or parabens or other common irritants. This cream has become a regularly used product of mine. It doesn’t have parabens, scents or fragrances and has a nice texture and isn’t greasy. It also now available with a pump which is nice so that you don’t have to open and put your fingers in the container.

I wish more companies would do products along this idea without parabens or fragrance or scents.

December 19, 2020

Highly recommend!

This is an amazing lotion that keeps your skin moisturized. I have very dry skin and in the winter it just gets worse but this lotion keeps my skin very moisturized. I recommend to put it on damp skin, right after you come out of the shower. It absorbs into your skin and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.

December 12, 2020

Wonderful product

Amazing product for dry skin! This drugstore product is perfect for beginners who just want something simple and not too complicated. Really moisturizes face all day long and gets rid of any irritation. Has one of the best ingredient lists out there. Also at a great price point available for any budget.

December 03, 2020

Hands down best body moisturizing cream!

My arms and legs get very very dry and CeraVe's Moisturizing Cream truly is my life saver! When you apply it, you can instantly feel your skin soften significantly. I recommend this to anyone who has been seeking for an effective moisturizing cream for very dry skin.

December 01, 2020

Perfect for my dry skin

I love love this lotion. It absorbs well and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
    I naturally have very dry skin and I’ve tried other lotions but they end up being my skin too greasy and causing acne.

So happy that I found this brand.

November 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Winter Rescue!

I was using CeraVe's PM moisturizing lotion which I absolutely love! But as it's getting colder, I wanted to include something heavier and hydrating so I went for the CeraVe Moisturizing cream. This hasn't clogged my pores or irritated my skin so far (been 3-4 weeks) plus it's inexpensive.

November 26, 2020

Miracle cream

Our entire family uses this. We first heard about this from our dermatologist when my 4 month old baby had severe ezcema so if you're wondering if it's safe for babies, it is. We used it on our baby's face and body and it worked miracles. We now all use it for our body and hands. I personally don't put it on my face BC it's quite rich but I do put it on the kids face. I wash my hands at least 20x a day so they get very dry and cracked. I put this on at night and it makes everything better. Highly recommend this product. The price recently went up for all Cera Ve products but it's still worth it. The formula is very similar to a luxury line that prides itself on using Ceramides but priced way higher.