4.9/5
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Reviews

Good - 0

October 12, 2017

Great night cream

I got a sample from Cerave and I loved it! The cream was unscented and really moisturized my face. It has ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide in it.

August 21, 2017

Amazing!

I received a free sample of this and fell in love!! I am not usually one to have a separate moisturizer for day and night but wow what a difference it makes!! The CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream goes on smooth without feeling greasy and has the barest of scents; and it makes my skin feel and look amazing! I will definitely be purchasing a full sized version at my next shopping trip as my sample is already gone!!

August 13, 2017

I love this product!

I received a free sample of this and have already purchased the full size it's that great! My skin needs all the hydration it can get and this cream provides that. Highly recommend this!

August 12, 2017

I Had Amazing Results

First of all I would like to say thank you @CeraVeCanada for the generous samples #gotitfree of their skincare products I received in the mail. This @CeraVeCanada Skin Renewing Night Cream was just one of them. I used this night cream for one week. I liked that there was no fragrance because I prefer not to use perfumed products on my face. It absorbed well, not greasy and did not fell heavy like other night creams I have tried. I woke up to smoother, softer, more healthier looking skin and radiant. I had no redness, irritation and no breakouts. So this @CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream would be great for all skin types. Just nicer feeling and looking skin. Thanks @CeraVeCanada for letting me try and review your very nice skincare products. I highly recommend @CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream and their other skincare products.