Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion Reviews
#11 in Lotions

March 29, 2019

Great product

My baby has been using cetaphil since both and we both love it. The lotion isn’t too think which keeps the baby’s skin moist and it smells great. I use this on my baby’s face as well

March 28, 2019

Cétaphil j'aime

Mon premier bébé est en route donc je n'ai pas encore essayer mais j'adore l'odeur, jai un peu peur pour la peau de mon bébé car l'odeur est forte et la peau des bébé est sensible, mais j'aime l'effet sur ma peau.

March 19, 2019

Merveilleux

Ce produit, est tout simplement magnifique et efficace pour mes trois enfants qui on the la peau tres fragile et surtout en hiver... Cette creme aide aussi a hydrater leur peau et reduire leur demangeaisons. Excellent produit!

February 22, 2019

Mes enfants adorent

Mes jeunes enfants ne veulent que cette "crème jaune!" , comme ils me disent toujours. On l'utilise comme hydratant quotidien ,qualité/prix nous sommes satisfaits !! Elle sent bonne

February 22, 2019

Best lotion for baby’s

this not only helped my sons dry skin but also smell amazing, the only cream i’ll use for my son it’s become apart of our nightly routine i love it

February 18, 2019

Absorbs well and smells nice

I got a sample of this lotion, and I really liked that it absorbs quick and the smell is very settle and pleasant. After my sample bottle was used up, I went to my local pharmacy and bought the full size bottle.

The texture of the lotion feels great and not oily at all.

January 18, 2019

Excellent Lightweight Baby Lotion

This lotion was given to me as a sample, and I was sure sad when it ran out! It is a lightweight formula, easy to apply. It does seem to disappear on the skin, making yo go back for more product. I find i use a LOT of this lotion on my babe. It does not leave a greasy residue at all. It is a good lotion for a non specific skin type.

December 14, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Chosen by our family

My baby and I absolutely love this daily baby lotion. It has a light clean scent and keeps her moisturised the way we'd like. Paraben-free, colorant free, and mineral oil free make it the perfect hypoallergenic lotion for my baby.

October 18, 2018
    California, United States

Baby soft!

Cetaphil is awesome for all babies! I use it on my 4 month old and he loves getting all motioned up! It’s a little more liquidy than I would like but I still use it over and over again

September 25, 2018

First choice for my babies

This is our go to lotion for both my smooth skin baby, and my rough skin toddler. The smell is fantastic, and it works wonders. We use it each and every day. It’s creamy and spreads well.