Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion Reviews
#10 in Lotions

2.0/5

February 29, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Did not help my little one

This lotion didn't help my little ones dry skin. Although, it didn't cause him to break out in a rash. There is a faint smell, which isn't bad and doesn't cause a headache. I wouldn't buy for this baby again, but would try on a different kids skin as it may help them.

2.7/5

February 27, 2020

Never buying this again

Bought this for my LO as she's got very dry skin. Unfortunately, her skin got worse as there was a reaction with the scents contained in the cream. Never buying it again. Friendly advice- always buy non perfumed products for your baby.

February 04, 2020

Smells really nice

I love the scent of this lotion but I'm also surprised that it has a scent given that Cetaphil is a sensitive skin brand. It applies easily and makes my baby's skin feel silky smooth.

January 27, 2020

Great baby cream!

I love this cream for my daughter. The smell is very nice and it rubs in really nicely. My daughter has sensitive skin and this cream is the only one that doesn’t cause a reaction.

2.7/5

January 22, 2020

Not a fan

Cetaphil Baby should have released a more best lotion. I felt like there cetaphil lotion is milder than the cetaphil baby. I’m really not a fan of this.

January 22, 2020

Good baby lotion

Very moisturizing and it warms up body. Very good as a baby lotion other than regular brand named baby lotions. Smells very nice. Like it! Cetaphil products are bit pricy too. Quality is good.

January 03, 2020

Smells divine!

I'm loving this lotion for my little one! It's very gentle on his sensitive skin, and it smells so good! I'm already on my second bottle. I'd definitely recommend to any new mama or mama-to-be!

December 22, 2019

Keeps my baby skin moist

I have been using this on my baby since birth. He has dry skin and it has kept his skin moist. It isnt oily the scent is subtle and it has really helped with his eczema

December 02, 2019

Great for dry sensitive skin

When my daughter was born she would get red welts from any baby soap and moisturizer we tried, she has eczema and we had no clue what to try. My mom suggested this because she used it with me when I had really dry skin, it worked wonders! Her skin is so smooth and it smells so good! No allergic reactions either!

November 19, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

I absolutely love this product!!

This is one of the best baby lotions I have ever used on my son. It always leaves his skin feeling very soft. During the winter months he gets extremely dry skin and it is very helpful with that.