Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion Reviews
#10 in Lotions

April 08, 2021

I would buy this product again

I would definitely buy this product again. Very gentle in baby’s skin. It moisturises a lot. My baby loves it and it make’s what it says. All their products are amazing

March 29, 2021

Works well

I used this for a few weeks. Works fairly well but needs to be applied often but not using a lot of product. It makes thr skin super soft and doesn't have a terrible odor, if any.

March 27, 2021

Amazing product

My baby loves this product, gentle on newborns skin and also leaves skin feeling fresh and beautiful smelling. The product is hydrating but also dries out soon. But the freshness and smell still lingers for the entire day!!

March 19, 2021

Works great!

I use this as an adult & it works fantastic! I have dry skin on my hands from so much hand washing. It gets really itchy. This has soothed my hands & left them itch free!!

March 16, 2021

Works but not on very dry skin

This baby moisturizer is good for normal skin since it has a very runny consistency. Its not very thick. My baby had very dry skin so it was not as effective. It smells nice though, not too strong.

February 23, 2021

Scented lotion

Purchased this product for my baby's dry skin but unfortunately I found it didn't quite cut it. I purchased the Cetaphil eczema lotion which worked much better. I found this product to have a strong scent and the consistency is a little more watery than I like.

December 09, 2020

Love the smell

My baby used the lotion and the wash. He has a very sensitive skin and dries so easily. I tried to use it for him. I love the smell but my son, i think prefers a lotion with thicker consistency because i noticed that I have to reapply this every now and then. Maybe it is just my son coz i didn't experience anything like this with my first born.

December 09, 2020

Best lotion

If anyone is looking for a gentle moisturizer for everyone and everyday use i recommend this. It’s so gently and works for every skin type . Everyone in my house uses this

December 05, 2020

Soft and Gentle on the skin

I was given this as a gift set both during my baby shower for my twins and during my hospital visits (antenatal). After delivery, this was the first set of skin care range, I used for my twin babies. I really loved the fragrance. The lotion is lightly flowing and it get easily absorbed into the skin without having to apply too much pressure. It is also non greasy.i it keeps the skin hydrated for a long period of time. I didnt haven't any skin issues with my twin babies for as long as we used the Cetaphil lotion. It is quite pricey which may be a turn off for some people but it is worth every penny. I recommend its usage from birth onwards.

December 02, 2020

Great for baby

I use this one for my baby's skin. I use it daily after bath and leaves my baby's skin smooth and soft. I will definitely recommend this product for those who have newborn