Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

January 25, 2017

I use this for myself and I really like it. I have combination and sensitive skin so not all the products suits me well. I love using this everyday. It's gentle on my skin and do not irritate my skin at all like most of the sented body wash does. Really love the product and will keep on using it.

January 07, 2017

Since my son born I'm using this product. Until now it keeps his skin smooth and refreshing. I love that the smell is not really strong not unlike the other baby products.

January 07, 2017

I have used this product for couple of months now on my 11 month old baby boy. It has a great smell and gentle on the skin. Lathers well and does not cause any skin irritation. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is slightly too runny in consistency. I prefer my baby's wash to be slightly thicker (easier to work with).

January 06, 2017

This bodywash works great on my babies sensitive skin. Love the fact that it is Hypoallergenic and has lotion in it. Leaves my babies skin smelling great and feeling soft.

October 26, 2016

This is the best baby shampoo I have tried yet for my baby. The soap itself is nice and thick and lathers great. The scent is light and sweet. I found that this shampoo/bodywash restored the moisture in my sons skin it honestly it feels like the day he was born his hair is also much softer.it also contains ORGANIC Calendula and is hypoallergenic