Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

June 11, 2018

awosome

love this cleanser .very gentle and works great even on sensitive skin.it does not dry my skin ,leaving my skin soft and fresh. definitely recommend for everyone.

May 27, 2018

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

My skin was really going through a rough time, and this cleanser is so gentle but still removes all of my makeup at the end of the day. It doesn't dry out my skin terribly, but I already have eczema everywhere so I am always dry. I got a huge bottle of this at Costco and will never use anything else.

May 24, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried it and bought it

Had the Cetaphil facial cleanser and the wipes come to try and after using them, I went an purchased them at my local pharmacy - a little expensive but hopefully well worth it!

May 15, 2018

Great! Works for all skin types

Love it! Works for everyone and anyone. Dosent have harsh ingredients. Great for teens n adults. Could have a better sent but works fine the way it is!

May 06, 2018

Simple cleanser

This cleanser is reaally gentle and it would be great if you have sensitive skin. The consistency is thick and doesn't lather. Because it is so gentle, I find that it doesn't really help if you have moderate-severe acne. All in all, good cleanser but too gentle to see a difference in skin.

May 05, 2018

Recommended by my dermatologist

I was forced to use Cetaphil by my dermatologist. I have sensitive skin and prone to breakouts. For this reason, I don't use make-up and have to make sure that any skin care product I use is hypo-allergenic. I swear by this product, however. I have tried other purportedly mild and hypo-allergenic cleansers and moisturizers, but they still gave me breakouts. Not Cetaphil, though.

May 02, 2018

Pas pour moi

J’ai essayer ce produit 3 semaines et ma peau n’a pas aimé, j’ai eu des rougeurs et apparition de petit boutons ... j’ai arrêter tout suite le produit et continuer avec mon dove! Ma peau de prend pas le changement ! Ma mère utilise et sa peau est très belle !

April 30, 2018

Amazing gentle cleanser!

Wonderful cleanser, makes your skin hydrated and clean!
    The price is pretty affordable.
    Comparing with sephroa brands , you will get great result for great value!

April 22, 2018

Keeps my acne to a minimum

I have been trying to find something to balance out my skin for a while. When I put Cetaphil into my skincare routine, I found I really liked it. This really helped soothe the acne on my chin and continues to help it stay gone. I would definitely buy it again because it has been so effective on my typically dry skin.

April 22, 2018

Decent for the price point

Received a sample of this product recently and overall it is a good product for those with normal skin but not for me. I have very oily skin and prefer something a litter more effective at cleaning my skin.
    Would be great for sensitive skin as it didn't cause dryness or irritation.