Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.7/5

April 01, 2019

Dries skin out and doesnt remove makeup

I bought this for my sensitive and combination skin, but its completely dried out my face. It says it will help remove make up but I could see/feel my foundation still on after thoroughly using it.

August 13, 2018

Good cleanser, but there are better ones out there

I bought this hoping to smooth out my rough skin texture, but it did not work. I read some great reviews for this cleanser, but i found it made my face more oily after an hour. I later found out the pH of this cleanser is too alkaline for my skin.

August 08, 2018

Facial cleanser

While I haven't heard a bad word about this product, I'm not totally sold on switching to it as my every day cleanser. Something about it smells a little off and I dont feel it deep cleans as well as some of the other facial cleansers I have tried. Would recommend but maybe only in the sample size to start.

2.7/5

March 22, 2018

Whiteheads? Still there.

I checked many reviews and they all checked out so I bought it. Was it worth it? No. I have mild acne, whiteheads on my t zone and some pimple bumps. I used cetaphil for the first gtime and it seemed great, I was stuck on this idea that I've found a great cleanser. Roughly a month I've been using the prouduct and no improvements were seen.