Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

August 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

I like this product because it is good for my skin. I is anazing to clean makeup. I buy this product every moth, In my home mu husband and I use every day!

May 28, 2019

Amazing face wash!

This face wash leaves my skin feeling fresh and not at all dried out. My skin is sensitive and red, so often face wash makes my face extra red and dry, but this one has reduced my redness and leaves my skin feeling very smooth!

May 03, 2019

Great product!

Gentle, love the foaming action. Skin feels clean and not oily after. Leaves the skin a little bit dry during winter. Great format (500 ml). I buy it at Walmart.

April 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

This product is better than other cleanser.

I have been using bar soap for face which was working great for years and suddenly I started to notice dark spots, pores. I switched to cetaphil cleanser (daily) after my mom recommended. Have been using it for few weeks now and have noticed that my skin is better with this product. Skin type: combination, age :30, ethnicity: asian.

April 10, 2019

I always rebuy! This has changed my skin

I used to have really bad acne. Its taken me many years to realize that being gentle with my skin it what is best for it. This cleanser is perfect. It is delicate and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Its perfect for morning and night use. I always go back to this cleanser. A little bit goes a long way and the contain lasts for quite some time usually a few months.

April 06, 2019

Ideal pour tout type de peau

Ce produit rend la peau vraiment douce et vraiment soyeuse!!! Même si le prix est un peu cher et qu’il laisse ta peau avec un effet de brillance, ce produit est juste parfait!!!

April 04, 2019

A must have!

Perfect for sensitive skin! The only product i use to keep my skin looking young, clean, and fresh. This is a go to for models and skin professionals alike!

March 26, 2019

Best cleanser!

I’ve been using this product for more than a decade already! It is so gentle and effective! I use this twice a day. My husband also uses this so we purchase this regulary.

March 24, 2019

Super Cheap Super Effective

It takes off all my make up while keeping my skin hydrated and clean. It has a gel consistency but it never foams. It works wonders with dry or acne prone skin. My dermatologist recommended this to me and I am so happy with the results.

March 20, 2019

Great Product!

We love this product, it is the only cleanser we use now, leaves skin clean feeling and not oily. It is mild and does not irritate skin. Great price and very affordable as well.