Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

January 25, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

I purchased this face wash after having hormonal acne issues and wanting something gentle that wouldn’t further irritate my skin. This wash is very gentle and will not clog pores. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it does not lather like many traditional washes, but it is soap free and does not leave a residue so that is understandable. Do yourself a favour and buy this from Costco, the giant bottle is only about $20 and lasts forever! Will definitely purchase again!

January 16, 2019

Part of my daily facial routine.

Do you have sensitive skin?
    Do you wear makeup daily?
    Have issues getting that face of makeup off at the end of the day..without paining your skin?

This product is the perfect combination for many skin needs!

Cetaphil Can be used a Daily cleanser and/or moisturizer for those with semi-oliy/oily skin. (does not add to the natural oil levels)

Works great as a sensitive makeup remover and has been my go-to for years!

I Highly recommend this product for its quality and diversity of uses!

January 01, 2019

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

both my daughter and I use this facial wash and we love it! We both have combination skin, button the winter have more sensitive skin. We find that it doesn't over dry but definitely clears out the oily build up you get throughout the day. I would say the price is reasonable for how long it lasts. I find that twice a day doesn't over dry. I used to use facial cleansers that foam up when applied to the face, when I started using Cetaphil it was strange that it doesn't foam up - but it does the trick all the same! Love it!

December 24, 2018

Clear skin since early teens

My mother has been using this product for over a decade, and has been using it on me for as long as I can remember. I have very sensitive skin, and as such get dry, scaly, and painfully red when using products with any type of fragrance or harsh detergents. I do not experience any of these issues with cetaphil cleansers, which keeps me constantly rebuying another bottle.

December 20, 2018

Use it everyday

I was recommend this by my doctor to try and keep the redness in my face from becoming worse. I use it every time I shower and the kids also use it. Not drying and certainly less expensive than some other brands. I find a large size at Costco which is great for the family use

December 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cetaphil face wash

I bought this product to try it for my daughter. She is quite active and sweats alot and washes her face often. I was looking at reviews to see how she would like it. It works rather well. A lite on the pricey side i find. Product itself works well but wouldnt mind seeing a brighter packaging and a better scent .

December 04, 2018

different but useful

I bought a huge bottle of this from Costco to use as a facial cleanser for me and an all over cleanser for my toddler who has sensitive skin. it doesn't lather which takes a bit to get used to but it leaves my face soft and my daughter hasn't had any dry rashes since she started using it 5 weeks ago. overall I would recommend this for children or as a daily fact wash for adults/teens.

November 07, 2018

HAVE USED THIS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND LOVING IT!

I've been using this cleanser for the past five years and have been absolutely loving it. I bought one of the large bottles from Costco and it has, no joke, lasted me for almost two years now. It's a simple cleanser that does the job. I personally have oily skin and this cleanser is gentle enough to wash my face of all the dirt and oil, but not strip my skin dry. It says that it is good enough to remove makeup with, but I personally use a makeup wipe and then follow up with this cleanser to make sure all of the makeup is removed. My favourite part of this cleanser is how affordable it is! It is definitely worth every penny. I have yet to try the Cerave cleanser, which is similar.

November 06, 2018

I use this every day.

I use the cetaphil facial cleanser on a daily basis in combination with my Lush Aqua Marina cleanser. Cetaphil is my FAVOURITE product for washing my face, I have absolutely zero reaction to it and it is so gentle and amazing for my incredibly sensitive rosacea prone skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who will listen, it is a skin saver.

2.0/5

October 11, 2018

Not for me

For the price, I had some expectations from this cleanser. My face still feels dirty after using it and I don’t notice anything happening. Disappointed