Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

December 11, 2018

Cetaphil face wash

I bought this product to try it for my daughter. She is quite active and sweats alot and washes her face often. I was looking at reviews to see how she would like it. It works rather well. A lite on the pricey side i find. Product itself works well but wouldnt mind seeing a brighter packaging and a better scent .

December 04, 2018

different but useful

I bought a huge bottle of this from Costco to use as a facial cleanser for me and an all over cleanser for my toddler who has sensitive skin. it doesn't lather which takes a bit to get used to but it leaves my face soft and my daughter hasn't had any dry rashes since she started using it 5 weeks ago. overall I would recommend this for children or as a daily fact wash for adults/teens.

November 07, 2018

HAVE USED THIS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND LOVING IT!

I've been using this cleanser for the past five years and have been absolutely loving it. I bought one of the large bottles from Costco and it has, no joke, lasted me for almost two years now. It's a simple cleanser that does the job. I personally have oily skin and this cleanser is gentle enough to wash my face of all the dirt and oil, but not strip my skin dry. It says that it is good enough to remove makeup with, but I personally use a makeup wipe and then follow up with this cleanser to make sure all of the makeup is removed. My favourite part of this cleanser is how affordable it is! It is definitely worth every penny. I have yet to try the Cerave cleanser, which is similar.

November 06, 2018

I use this every day.

I use the cetaphil facial cleanser on a daily basis in combination with my Lush Aqua Marina cleanser. Cetaphil is my FAVOURITE product for washing my face, I have absolutely zero reaction to it and it is so gentle and amazing for my incredibly sensitive rosacea prone skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who will listen, it is a skin saver.

2.0/5

October 11, 2018

Not for me

For the price, I had some expectations from this cleanser. My face still feels dirty after using it and I don’t notice anything happening. Disappointed

August 13, 2018

Good cleanser, but there are better ones out there

I bought this hoping to smooth out my rough skin texture, but it did not work. I read some great reviews for this cleanser, but i found it made my face more oily after an hour. I later found out the pH of this cleanser is too alkaline for my skin.

August 11, 2018

I would buy this ten times over!

I love this cleanser, it’s perfect for my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight after use, I started using this a few months ago and I’ll never turn back.

August 10, 2018

Works well

Works well and is good for sensitive skin. My skin is noticeably clearer after using this and it is now an important step in my skincare routine. Good value, great product!

August 08, 2018

Only facial cleanser to use!

I've been using this facial cleanser for over 15yrs and it is by far the best quality for the price.
    I've tried many other cleansers in between including extremely high end expensive ones only available from specialty stores and I always return to my Cetaphil.
    Cetaphil makes my skin feel so clean, soft smell, gentle on my skin and keeps my skin looking fabulous.

August 08, 2018

Facial cleanser

While I haven't heard a bad word about this product, I'm not totally sold on switching to it as my every day cleanser. Something about it smells a little off and I dont feel it deep cleans as well as some of the other facial cleansers I have tried. Would recommend but maybe only in the sample size to start.