Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

March 13, 2019

Favourite facewash

hypoallergenic and comedogenic its a non soap cleanser which is recommended by dermatologists. Non drying and non irritating, takes off my makeup easily and is inexpensive.

March 09, 2019

Will re-purchase!

The cleanser is very moisturizing on my dry face and also effectively removes makeup and the impurities if the day. It has a milky consistency which is gentle enough to use daily.

February 24, 2019

Great product!

I use this solely every day -a gentle cleanser for my combination skin- no perfume and so smooth- recommended by a cosmetician- I use nothing else but this product and my whole family now uses it!

February 23, 2019

This is a staple product in my washroom!

Since using cetaphil daily cleanser, I have never looked back! Having tried all acne products on the market, this one has stuck with me. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive/acne prone skin. Sometimes I add in a little bit of cetaphil acne cleanser and it is SO effective for acne! I hardly break out anymore! Love this product!

February 22, 2019

My nightly makeup or mid-day face cleanser.

I started using this as I saw it recommended on Oprah by dermatologists as THE BEST facial cleanser. I tried it and at first didn't like it as it didn't suds up and almost felt oily. Then I noticed that all my makeup DID come off and all the oil on my face also came off. After a while I discovered that you only need a tiny bit too. I first wet my face with a nice hot facecloth, then massage the cleanser in-even on my eyelids, then wipe off with another hot facecloth. I supposed its a great water conserver too. I have used the wipes in a pinch too but prefer my soft hot facecloths over them.

February 21, 2019

Amazing face wash

I use this face wash daily and it's amazing. I have oily skin and I've used this for awhile and it doesn't dry out my skin or make it more oily. I also use it with the cetaphil lotion and find my skin is so smooth, and clear. I would totally recommend this product for daily use, especially for people with oily skin. Works great.

February 15, 2019

AMAZING PRODUCT

Cetaphil cleanser is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It doesnt rob my skin of its natural oil. My skin doesnt feel dry after cleansing, even in winter i dont feel the need to put moisturiser yet it cleanses my skin off impurities.

February 11, 2019

Great bang for your buck, but don’t expect miracles.

I’ve been using this product as my daily cleanser both morning and night. At night I use it with my Clarisonic. It’s cheap and gets the job done. You get what you pay for though. Don’t expect miracles.

February 07, 2019

Soft skin

My skin has never felt softer! The smell is very bland but itid definitely worth a try. Lathered nicely and felt very smooth on my sensitive skin. Would recommend to anyone!

February 07, 2019

Soap free skin cleanser

Gentle skin cleanser! Super kind to my skin. Works great and feels great. Mild formula so nothing to irritate my face. Takes away all my make-up with little effort and skin feels fresh and clean after using.