Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 21, 2019

Amazing face wash

I use this face wash daily and it's amazing. I have oily skin and I've used this for awhile and it doesn't dry out my skin or make it more oily. I also use it with the cetaphil lotion and find my skin is so smooth, and clear. I would totally recommend this product for daily use, especially for people with oily skin. Works great.

February 15, 2019

AMAZING PRODUCT

Cetaphil cleanser is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It doesnt rob my skin of its natural oil. My skin doesnt feel dry after cleansing, even in winter i dont feel the need to put moisturiser yet it cleanses my skin off impurities.

February 11, 2019

Great bang for your buck, but don’t expect miracles.

I’ve been using this product as my daily cleanser both morning and night. At night I use it with my Clarisonic. It’s cheap and gets the job done. You get what you pay for though. Don’t expect miracles.

February 07, 2019

Soft skin

My skin has never felt softer! The smell is very bland but itid definitely worth a try. Lathered nicely and felt very smooth on my sensitive skin. Would recommend to anyone!

February 07, 2019

Soap free skin cleanser

Gentle skin cleanser! Super kind to my skin. Works great and feels great. Mild formula so nothing to irritate my face. Takes away all my make-up with little effort and skin feels fresh and clean after using.

February 01, 2019

Holy grail face wash -- gentle yet effective for oily skin!

I have been using Cetaphil oily skin cleanser for probably over fifteen years -- it is one of the few products that I consider my 'holy grail' and will buy over and over again! My skin is combination but swings towards the oily side, especially in the t-zone. I had tried many different face washes but none struck that balance between effectively washing the oil off my face without causing extreme dryness. It is also great at removing makeup -- I wear foundation, concealer, powder, and blush and this cleanser does a fine job of taking it all off; I never have to use makeup remover. Sometimes I will swipe a bit of micellar water afterwards to catch any stray residue if it had been a very heavy makeup day, and even then, not a lot of has been left behind. For me, this is the perfect cleanser, and a bottle goes a long way (lasts a few months, and I use it twice a day). Highly recommended if you have oily skin!

January 25, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

I purchased this face wash after having hormonal acne issues and wanting something gentle that wouldn’t further irritate my skin. This wash is very gentle and will not clog pores. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it does not lather like many traditional washes, but it is soap free and does not leave a residue so that is understandable. Do yourself a favour and buy this from Costco, the giant bottle is only about $20 and lasts forever! Will definitely purchase again!

January 16, 2019

Part of my daily facial routine.

Do you have sensitive skin?
    Do you wear makeup daily?
    Have issues getting that face of makeup off at the end of the day..without paining your skin?

This product is the perfect combination for many skin needs!

Cetaphil Can be used a Daily cleanser and/or moisturizer for those with semi-oliy/oily skin. (does not add to the natural oil levels)

Works great as a sensitive makeup remover and has been my go-to for years!

I Highly recommend this product for its quality and diversity of uses!

January 01, 2019

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

both my daughter and I use this facial wash and we love it! We both have combination skin, button the winter have more sensitive skin. We find that it doesn't over dry but definitely clears out the oily build up you get throughout the day. I would say the price is reasonable for how long it lasts. I find that twice a day doesn't over dry. I used to use facial cleansers that foam up when applied to the face, when I started using Cetaphil it was strange that it doesn't foam up - but it does the trick all the same! Love it!

December 24, 2018

Clear skin since early teens

My mother has been using this product for over a decade, and has been using it on me for as long as I can remember. I have very sensitive skin, and as such get dry, scaly, and painfully red when using products with any type of fragrance or harsh detergents. I do not experience any of these issues with cetaphil cleansers, which keeps me constantly rebuying another bottle.