Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

August 08, 2018

Only facial cleanser to use!

I've been using this facial cleanser for over 15yrs and it is by far the best quality for the price.
    I've tried many other cleansers in between including extremely high end expensive ones only available from specialty stores and I always return to my Cetaphil.
    Cetaphil makes my skin feel so clean, soft smell, gentle on my skin and keeps my skin looking fabulous.

August 08, 2018

Facial cleanser

While I haven't heard a bad word about this product, I'm not totally sold on switching to it as my every day cleanser. Something about it smells a little off and I dont feel it deep cleans as well as some of the other facial cleansers I have tried. Would recommend but maybe only in the sample size to start.

July 22, 2018
    Philippines

Highly Recommended

Cetaphil is very effective if you want to achieve the clean and clear face. It leaves your face so soft and fresh. It's abit pricey but its worth it. This is safe and dermatology tested.

July 21, 2018

Love it

This is a best cleanser it protects your skin and clean it thoroughly. It is a good product if you have any skin issues it doesn't rip of your skin of its moisture while balancing its oil.

July 05, 2018

The Ultimate face wash if you have sensitive skin

I have really dry and sensitive skin and this is the only product that stays true to its word for being gentle on sensitive skin and gets the job done. Whenever I use it, there is no burning or irritation and i can truly use this daily without being scared.

My face feels great and moisturized afterwards but i do recommend pairing this face wash with cetaphil moisturizer for a much more hydrated look

June 23, 2018

loving it so far

I recently changed my cleanser to this one. So far I don't breakout as often as before after using this and it is a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin type. It doesn't irritate my face, and I do not get that tight feeling after using it. Next time I would get the bottle with the pump.

June 11, 2018

awosome

love this cleanser .very gentle and works great even on sensitive skin.it does not dry my skin ,leaving my skin soft and fresh. definitely recommend for everyone.

May 27, 2018

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

My skin was really going through a rough time, and this cleanser is so gentle but still removes all of my makeup at the end of the day. It doesn't dry out my skin terribly, but I already have eczema everywhere so I am always dry. I got a huge bottle of this at Costco and will never use anything else.

May 24, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried it and bought it

Had the Cetaphil facial cleanser and the wipes come to try and after using them, I went an purchased them at my local pharmacy - a little expensive but hopefully well worth it!

May 15, 2018

Great! Works for all skin types

Love it! Works for everyone and anyone. Dosent have harsh ingredients. Great for teens n adults. Could have a better sent but works fine the way it is!