Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 25, 2018

Good

Decent facial cleanser. Makes my skin look nice. I always use it after I remove my makeup. Makes my face feel a bit oily and I'm not in love with the scent. But it does not make me break out which is a big win!

February 09, 2018

Not so bad

Bought this cause I saw a lot of great reviews on it, especially all the make up guru on YouTube , I just wish it got soapy, at first I thought I grab a lotion but it’s just how the product is. I still use it, the price is good .

January 31, 2018

Cleans well

I like this facewash because it is gentle and unscented. It takes off makeup very easily, but also cleans my make up brushes very well too. It is multipurpose, in that I also use it for sensitive areas on my body.
    It cleans well, and a bottle lasts for quite a while. Definitely recommend.

January 16, 2018

I would buy this product agian

This is a great face wash it removes all my makeup easily even waterproof mascara. I use it every night and morning. It does not dry out skin and leaves it feeling very clean and fresh.

January 13, 2018

Nice clean finish

Cetaphil facial cleanser is amazing. I would definitely recommend and purchase again and again. It leaves the skin clean and not dry at all. I have been using Cetaphil for 3 years and I love the way it smells.