Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

December 20, 2018

Use it everyday

I was recommend this by my doctor to try and keep the redness in my face from becoming worse. I use it every time I shower and the kids also use it. Not drying and certainly less expensive than some other brands. I find a large size at Costco which is great for the family use

December 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cetaphil face wash

I bought this product to try it for my daughter. She is quite active and sweats alot and washes her face often. I was looking at reviews to see how she would like it. It works rather well. A lite on the pricey side i find. Product itself works well but wouldnt mind seeing a brighter packaging and a better scent .

December 04, 2018

different but useful

I bought a huge bottle of this from Costco to use as a facial cleanser for me and an all over cleanser for my toddler who has sensitive skin. it doesn't lather which takes a bit to get used to but it leaves my face soft and my daughter hasn't had any dry rashes since she started using it 5 weeks ago. overall I would recommend this for children or as a daily fact wash for adults/teens.

November 07, 2018

HAVE USED THIS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND LOVING IT!

I've been using this cleanser for the past five years and have been absolutely loving it. I bought one of the large bottles from Costco and it has, no joke, lasted me for almost two years now. It's a simple cleanser that does the job. I personally have oily skin and this cleanser is gentle enough to wash my face of all the dirt and oil, but not strip my skin dry. It says that it is good enough to remove makeup with, but I personally use a makeup wipe and then follow up with this cleanser to make sure all of the makeup is removed. My favourite part of this cleanser is how affordable it is! It is definitely worth every penny. I have yet to try the Cerave cleanser, which is similar.

November 06, 2018

I use this every day.

I use the cetaphil facial cleanser on a daily basis in combination with my Lush Aqua Marina cleanser. Cetaphil is my FAVOURITE product for washing my face, I have absolutely zero reaction to it and it is so gentle and amazing for my incredibly sensitive rosacea prone skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who will listen, it is a skin saver.

2.0/5

October 11, 2018

Not for me

For the price, I had some expectations from this cleanser. My face still feels dirty after using it and I don’t notice anything happening. Disappointed

September 26, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Gentle on your skin

I highly recommend Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. It cleans well without drying out your skin. I have introduced this product to my daughter whose face tends to be acne prone. She has noticed a remarkable improvement in her skin after using this product for awhile.

August 13, 2018

Good cleanser, but there are better ones out there

I bought this hoping to smooth out my rough skin texture, but it did not work. I read some great reviews for this cleanser, but i found it made my face more oily after an hour. I later found out the pH of this cleanser is too alkaline for my skin.

August 11, 2018

I would buy this ten times over!

I love this cleanser, it’s perfect for my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight after use, I started using this a few months ago and I’ll never turn back.

August 10, 2018

Works well

Works well and is good for sensitive skin. My skin is noticeably clearer after using this and it is now an important step in my skincare routine. Good value, great product!