4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

January 06, 2007

I have tried just about every make up remover and face cleanser out there. This product is perfect because it does it all! It's great at taking off waterproof mascara and eyeliner and it is also a super gentle cleanser all in one! Good price for a great product.

November 02, 2006

I have tried a lot of different moisturizers, high end expensive ones and drug store ones. This was reccomended to me by a dermotologist, and I am sold on it. It moisturizes without that greasy feeling. It is a good all oever moisturizer, face and body.

August 31, 2006

This soothes and doesn't irritate my skin while I take a harshly drying anti-acne medication.

August 24, 2006

It makes my skin feel so soft and look so nice. The moisturizer for me works great!!!

August 18, 2006

Cetaphil is a no frills moisturizer that has a light consistency but still saturates the skin - while being absorbed quickly. It is one of the most reasonably priced, reliable moisturizers on the market, and was actually recommended by my dermatologist. In fact, for an acute facial break-out I had in the past which required prescription medication, I was prescribed Clindamycin contained in a mixture with Cetaphil as a base. What better testament is there to the effectiveness of Cetaphil?

2.3/5

August 01, 2006

Makes it feel soft

JMF 165
    July 31, 2006

Keeps my skin soft and hydrated. Doesn't make my face look oily. Doesn't make me break out.