4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

August 07, 2009

This moisturizer is great! I have had an off-and-on problem acne and currently take acne medication which has extreme drying effects and dries out my entire face. My dermatologist recommended i use this moisturizer and I've loved it ever since. It gets rid of my painfully dry skin, and eliminates all flakes. I can actually put makeup and powder on without having very obvious flakes on my face. I also don't have to worry about breaking out and haven't had a problem with it on my acne-prone skin. I have talked to many other people, acne-sufferers and not, who swear by Cetaphil. I would definitely recommend it.

August 06, 2009

It's a good fragrance free moisturizer for sensitive skin, but I do find that it takes a while to absorb at times.

2.0/5

November 22, 2007

I have heard people rave about Cetaphil (both the cleanser and the moisurizer) for years. I gave both an honest shot one summer and can't say I was impressed with either. The moisurizer, in particular, was not a fave of mine. It just felt like it wasn't doing it's job. Just my experience - yours may differ. I personally won't go back to it.

May 23, 2007

This moisturizer works amazingly well for sensitive, dry skin. My skin is more the normal type, but even still I like to keep it soft by using a good lotion year round. I love how it has absolutely no fragrance. It goes on smoothly and locks the moisture in after a shower. I bought it for $11.95 CDN (about the same cost as Aveeno) and I think it is totally worth it. I think these two (Cetaphil and Aveeno) are my top picks for moisturizers. Definitely recommended!

April 11, 2007

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 - Pros: Non-comedogenic, oil-free and fragrance-free! What more can you ask? And according to their website: "This moisturizer is lightweight, silky-smooth, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. Provides gentle moisturization for all skin types." So it's just right for me. Perfect for going outside during the winter. I bought it on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart (CAD$9???). Lasts for months! Cons: you might not like the "greasy" look after applying this. I have combination skin, I suggest go easy on your oily zones. I don't wear make-up, but I don't think it's a good make-up base. I wish it was 100%natural. I hope this helps!

January 06, 2007

I have tried just about every make up remover and face cleanser out there. This product is perfect because it does it all! It's great at taking off waterproof mascara and eyeliner and it is also a super gentle cleanser all in one! Good price for a great product.

November 02, 2006

I have tried a lot of different moisturizers, high end expensive ones and drug store ones. This was reccomended to me by a dermotologist, and I am sold on it. It moisturizes without that greasy feeling. It is a good all oever moisturizer, face and body.

August 31, 2006

This soothes and doesn't irritate my skin while I take a harshly drying anti-acne medication.

August 24, 2006

It makes my skin feel so soft and look so nice. The moisturizer for me works great!!!

August 18, 2006

Cetaphil is a no frills moisturizer that has a light consistency but still saturates the skin - while being absorbed quickly. It is one of the most reasonably priced, reliable moisturizers on the market, and was actually recommended by my dermatologist. In fact, for an acute facial break-out I had in the past which required prescription medication, I was prescribed Clindamycin contained in a mixture with Cetaphil as a base. What better testament is there to the effectiveness of Cetaphil?