4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

April 26, 2018

Husband is convinced he looks years younger

Purchased this for my teenage son who is suffering from acne . Was recommended by the pharmacist as a gentle, non irritating moisturizer. My husband tried it out and loved how his skin felt afterwards. Amazingly you could actually see the skin on his forehead smoothing after several weeks of using this. It has a nice smell compared to some of the other specialty moisturizers out there, and the price is comparable. Definitely will be a staple in our household

3.2/5

April 21, 2018

Good product but a bit expensive

While you don’t need to use a lot, the $20 price tag is a bit steep...I do like that it is a lightweight moisturizer and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I am prone to breakouts and this moisturizer doesn’t make them worse.

April 17, 2018

Love it

For sure it is the best moisturizer. It really doesn't smell. Got really sensitive skin so it is hard to find something that works. Most moisturizer that I tried gave me pimples but not this one. it is moist in the right measure. since I tried I never stoped using it.

April 10, 2018

Great SPF moisturizer for sensitive skin

Best moisturizer with SPF for sensitive skin! I have the most sensitive skin and this daily moisturizer keeps it looking good and I don't break out! Does not leave a white cast, there's no fragrance and does not make your face look shiny / oily, highly recommend it!

March 27, 2018

Fabulous for sensative skin!

I'm very sensitive to strong smells so anything I use on my face needs to have no scent at all. I don't want anything oily on my face. Ceaphil SPF 15 facial moisturizer does everything I need. Protects me from the sun, keeps my skin moisturized and don't use over powering scents.

March 27, 2018

Light moisturizer good for sensitive skin

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer as I have sensitive skin. It is light and non greasy and doesn't react with the eye cream that I am using.

March 24, 2018

It is a staple

It's a staple because it's cheap, light on my skin and has SPF. However it's not SUPER hydrating like I would prefer. My doctor said that it does a good job as any expensive moisturizer though, so I have been using it religiously. IT would also be nice to have the option of a higher SPF

March 06, 2018

buying again

I will be definitely buying this again . its a wonderful moisturizer that doesn't react with any topical creams that I use for acne. plus it has SPF which is superb bonus.

January 14, 2018

Cetaphil Moisturizer - gentle and effective

This is my go to moisturizer. It's fragrant free and ph balanced. I apply it morning and night and it leaves my skin super soft :) highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.

January 13, 2018

Eczema Help

This cream has helped immensely not only with my eczema, but as well as my acne. This lightweight cream hydrates my skin but does not make it oily. It also acts as a nice base for under makeup.