4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

March 27, 2018

Light moisturizer good for sensitive skin

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer as I have sensitive skin. It is light and non greasy and doesn't react with the eye cream that I am using.

March 24, 2018

It is a staple

It's a staple because it's cheap, light on my skin and has SPF. However it's not SUPER hydrating like I would prefer. My doctor said that it does a good job as any expensive moisturizer though, so I have been using it religiously. IT would also be nice to have the option of a higher SPF

March 06, 2018

buying again

I will be definitely buying this again . its a wonderful moisturizer that doesn't react with any topical creams that I use for acne. plus it has SPF which is superb bonus.

January 14, 2018

Cetaphil Moisturizer - gentle and effective

This is my go to moisturizer. It's fragrant free and ph balanced. I apply it morning and night and it leaves my skin super soft :) highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.

January 13, 2018

Eczema Help

This cream has helped immensely not only with my eczema, but as well as my acne. This lightweight cream hydrates my skin but does not make it oily. It also acts as a nice base for under makeup.

January 13, 2018

I will buy this again

I love it ,it’s very suitable for my sensitive skin. Works perfect for me as it has SPF in it. This works better than any high end skin care products. I will be buying this again and again for sure

December 07, 2017
    Michigan, United States

Lightweight moisturizer

Awesome lightweight moisturizer, doesn't cause breakouts and contains spf which is a def plus! Not too greasy, light scent, overall great product worth the money spent!

October 22, 2017

New to this product

I have very dry skin and my eyebrow lady always comments how my face feels like sandpaper. I have been using this product twice a day and I see huge improvements! I will not use anything else!

July 01, 2017

Moisturizer

This cetaphil moisturizer is a great simple face cream. I recommend this moisturizer for anyone with sensitive skin or skin that reacts to a lot of products. It's very gentle with great ingredients for your face. An added bonus is the SPF I always look for a facial cream with a food spf content which this one has! However it doesn't feel heavy like sunblock and doesn't cause blocked poors which is hard to find. P

June 17, 2017

My staple item for the past 4 years & for many more to come!

I have really sensitive skin and this seems to be one of the few products that my face can tolerate without breaking out. I use it as my daily facial moisturized under my makeup. Sometimes I does give me a bit of a shine at first, but with a bit of powder, it's easily corrected. Don't feel like my pores get clogged which is the main criteria for a good moisturizer.