4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

April 07, 2017

I never moisturizer before. I was told that it was a necessity so I was recommended this cream and it has been amazing. I am so happy with the way my oily skin has been looking since I started using this!

April 02, 2017

I use this everyday in conjunction with Cetaphil Lotion Cleanser. It is light, goes on smoothly and quickly absorbs. Great for day. I use it alone or under CC cream. Avoid lip area: SPF seems to give a yucky taste.

March 18, 2017

Although a bit pricy, you do get a huge container of moisturize which lasts just about over a year! Excellent moisturizer for oily to combination type skins and does not clog your pores or leave a shiny residue.

March 03, 2017

I have never found a moisturizer that didn't cause me to break out but Cetaphil has really improved the condition of my skin. I use it morning and night after cleansing and it keeps my skin protected from the sun and well moisturized without being greasy or irritating.

2.3/5

February 24, 2017

This lotion made my skin ichy and dry. It caused my face to feel dryier than it was before I put the product on. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product.

February 03, 2017

I like the way this product leaves my face feeling smooth since my skin is dry...But this product is very expensive.i only buy it when it's on sale or I have coupons!

January 16, 2017

This is a great moisturizer that also serves as your daily SPF. It's sometimes hard to remember to apply SPf every morning so this is 2 steps in one and it's also not very expensive for how much you get.

November 11, 2016

I think this is a really great daily moisturizer with SPF. I have sensitive skin and am especially sensitive to products with SPF in them. This did not give me a rash and I did not have a problem with breakouts. I use it daily year round.

October 21, 2016

This has been my go-to moisturizer for years. It is very light, absorbs quickly and not at all greasy. It's super affordable and easy to find at the drug store.

October 03, 2016

I purchase this for my husband, but ran-out of sunscreen and ended-up using it, too. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil cleansers are a staple in my house. This is a good product for the price.