cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #176 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

3.2/5

March 11, 2017

Cetaphil is a great brand and for the price, the bottle is a good size. As expected with oil-free moisturizer, it is a bit runny, but I do not like the little clumps in the moisturizer.

February 17, 2017

This is my favourite affordable drugstore sun protection to use under makeup which was a long period of trial and error for me. I apply it about 10 minutes before doing my makeup. It has just the right amount of moisturizing properties for my combination skin while drying mostly matte. It’s fragrance-free and does not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. Most of all, it’s generous size (120 ml) makes it very affordable. I have repurchased for daily use.

January 22, 2017

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! Gentle on my skin. Price is afforable. With my sensitive skin and fair complexion this product is a staple in my routine every morning

2.0/5

January 10, 2017

My skin is oily, and this moisturiser did nothing for the oiliness. After applying it on my face, my face would look really greasy, and it doesn't do anything for my oily skin throughout the day either.

October 19, 2016

This product works great for my skin! For the first time this year, I noticed my skin was becoming very oily this summer. I have been using this product for over 3 months and it works great on my skin! It does not dry it out, and my skin appears less oily.

September 24, 2016

I have finally found the moisturizer that I have been looking for!

This oil-control formula is perfect for my combination skin because it doesn't allow much shine to develop through my t-zone like other moisturizers do.

Also, I love that sunscreen is included with the full protection that I prefer (SPF 30) and in a safer formula than I have found in other dual purpose options.

I wish that it was a bit less expensive for a drugstore product, but the pricing is entirely consistent with what I usually pay for a good sunscreen and has the extra bonus of being a great moisturizer.

September 08, 2016

It is difficult trying to find an SPF when you are acne prone. t works well on my skin, it does not cause new breakouts. I don't think it does much in the "oil control" department, but it doesn't contribute to making it worse. Overall, I'd say it's a safe bet if you are looking for something that isn't going to cause any new acne but will also provide SPF.

August 29, 2016

Cetaphil dermacontrol oil control with SPF 30 does not make me feel so greasy and heavy during summer days. I don't like putting sunscreen on my face (acne-prone skin) because of the heavy feeling, so this one does the job. Just a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while too. I would overall recommend this product.

July 07, 2016

Next up is their Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30. At first glance I'm happy to have this product available in a pump. Nothing worse than those yucky bacteria-filled jars skincare companies like to sell. The texture is light, oil-free and not chalky at all. It protects against both UVA and UVB rays, an absolute must for all sun protection products. It's fragrance-free and non-irritating, so safe for sensitive skins! Personally, I have SUCH a hard time finding a SPF cream for my face because so many products leave my skin feeling super greasy. I already have enough of that problem thank you. This moisturizer is lightweight and even provides a matte finish. Finally found my SPF solution!

May 04, 2016

I used this moisturizer religiously for at least a year. The only reason why I no longer use this product is because I fell in love with a high end product. Obviously, the two can't really be compared due to the different price points. I have combination sensitive skin with an extremely oily t-zone. Unlike many other moisturizers I tried, this didn't make me break out. The SPF 30 was a complete life saver for my pale, easily burned skin! Even if my body got sunburned, my face was usually protected and burn free! I wouldn't classify this as a matte moisturizer in any way, but it did seem to tone down my oil a little. The pump applicator was very helpful and a little went a long way. This also had no weird smells, only the typical sunscreen scent. Overall, a great product for the price!

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...