Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

May 30, 2018

Nice and Gentle

I have used Cetaphil for many many years for my problematic skin. It's very gentle and not drying unlike other cleansers that I have tried. I appreciate how mild it is and the fact that it's soap-free.

2.3/5

May 27, 2018

interesting but not for me

I can not take anything away from the fact that this cleaser is super soft and light, but I do not think it was for me simply because it doesn't work! First of all, it feels kinda greasy, second, it's pricey and third, it isn't effective at all. I always have to wash my face twice to feel like it's half washed. I understand that it is for sensitive skin (which I have) and it's gentle, but come on! How gentle can this thing get?!

Sorry if this review was more negative than positive because strangely, I don't hate this product. I do recommend it because you never know if you'll like it, though.

May 27, 2018

inexpensive cleanser

Cetephil is a brand that a lot of people rave about that is found at the drug store for a fraction of the cost of other cleansers that do the same thing. It is a mild soap free formula, so perfect for people who have sensitive skin. My face does not turn red after using it.

May 22, 2018

Great product!

I recieved this product as a gift. I wasn't sure about it at first, because when it came out of the bottle, it was sticky. But, once I put it on my skin, it wasn't too bad, and when I patted my skin dry with a towel, it left my skin feeling smooth and soft! I love it because you can use it with or without water!

2.2/5

May 17, 2018

Not very effective

I did not like the Cetaphil Gentle SKIN cleaner. It does not lather and is not very soapy. I did not feel clean after and ended up rewashing with other stuff. For me it was not worth the cost.

May 17, 2018

The only cleanser I will ever use!

I discovered this product about 2 years ago and have used it ever since. (I did take a break in between to try the Oily skin cleanser but I found it to be too drying on my skin). Should note that the gentle skin cleanser does NOT get soapy or foam up like a traditional cleanser but it is so gentle for problem skin. It is non-comedogenic so there is no risk of clogging my pores and thus cleared up my adult acne in just a couple of weeks. It does leave me feeling a little oily near the end of the day but I still swear by this product.

May 14, 2018
    National Capital Region, Philippines

Definitely buy this product.

It gives your skin a soft and moisturize one. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. Nevertheless, this one is a must when you have sensitive skin. Great job for this product!

May 02, 2018

A basic cleanser that works

This is an all around basic cleanser that I like using and bringing along for travel. It does the job and works for all skin types. It gets rid of the oils and is good for sensitive skin.

April 30, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

I love this product
    It removes makeup, dirt, and sweat without stripping or drying your skin!
    It's great for children and anyone with dry or sensitive skin

April 21, 2018

WORKS

As a mature woman this product is a must have.Have used it for about a month now and have had only one break out since.My not sound like a big deal but nothing is worse than breakouts at 40 something