Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

June 08, 2015

This is a great cleanser, this stuff was great

June 05, 2015

So often I try some new pricey, prettily packages (hello alliteration) :) product yet always come back to Cetaphil. It works, it's great for sensitive skin and you can't go wrong using this. As I'm writing this, I just realized, the reason I keep trying different products is because this packaging isn't very sexy.

OMG! I'm so shallow! Maybe I should put it in a pretty bottle! :)

June 03, 2015

Its a good cleanser for sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended it for me during my pregnancy when my skin was prone to breakouts and it actually worked to control that. This was my saviour in those times!

June 03, 2015

I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. It is gentle and effective and so cheap. My dermatologist recommended it for my super sensitive and reactive skin that is also prone to breakouts and I haven't looked back since. I also love that because it is so cheap I don't feel so guilty spending money on my expensive other products.

I have used it on my body as well when my exema flairs up. It is excellent.

June 03, 2015

This is a great cleanser, I always have a difficult time finding cleansers that dont make me break out more and this stuff was great. Would recommend!

June 02, 2015

I'm constantly on the lookout for a new cleanser for my oily acne prone skin, but this is the one cleanser I keep going back for. It's very mild, removes makeup very well, but I would say it's a bit drying even for my oily skin.

LOVE!
    I HAVE very dry skin. This works very well. Its well worth the extra $$

June 02, 2015

I have combination skin, and love this mild cleanser! facial scrubs as a daily cleanser can do more harm than good for people like me who have sensitive/combo skin, as it can strip away more natural oils from the skin - causing irritation, dryness, and more chance of breakouts. Love the consistency of this product, as its more of a cream, leaving your skin soft but clean! let your face serums do all the work! and exfoliate 1-2 times a week. noticed a HUGE improvement by doing this method.

June 02, 2015

Second day using it and so far so good. Got it for $6 after coupons so definitely worth it.

June 01, 2015

I think it could just be me (I prefer foaming cleansers), but this product left my face feeling tight and unrefreshed after using it. It did not make my skin feel smooth and moisturized - just the opposite.

I do not have acne, so this may be part of the issue - as a normal skinned person, this just wasn't the cleanser for me.