Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

March 01, 2019

C'est un très bon produit

C'est un très bon produit Pour le visage et le corps c'est la première fois que j'utilise, je vais le racheter Encore en grand format Pour moi et mon mari

February 27, 2019

Nice and Gentle

Very nice and gentle cleanser. My skin is quite sensitive an dry, this cleanser does not dry you out or make it break out. Love the pump on the packaging, makes it very easy to reach and dispense. Also love that they have a travel size bottle so I don't have to pour it out specifically when I need to travel.

February 25, 2019

Will definitely buy again

After trying a few different cleansers that all broke me out, I looked for something gentle hoping to undo the damage. This product has been wonderful for me. The first cleanser I've tried that doesn't dry out my skin and still helps with acne. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and is a reasonable price.

February 21, 2019

Gentle cleanser

This cleanser is nice and gentle and doesn't dry out the skin It lathers nicely and is very smooth. I like that the bottle is in the pump format and so convenient to use .

February 18, 2019

A Gentle and Effective Cleanser

Cetaphil has always been a staple in my skincare routine. Although it is gentle, it's really effective. It removes eye make up (but not waterproof) nicely, and because it's so gentle I don't hesitate to use it around my eyes. Cetaphil leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and smooth.

0.5/5

February 08, 2019

Product is only water and water thickeners

I had use this product in the past and always wondered why it felt like it did not work. I would buy it because of the size and the cost, one wouldn't get a lot for an affordable price. After searching one time though, I found that they have been through many lawsuits for the fact that their product is basically just water and water thickener. My doubts had been confirmed. I have since moved on to a better more natural, more reliable product

February 08, 2019

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

This cleanser is amazing! I bought a small travel sized one at Dollarama to give it a try and I have not been disappointed! Gently but effectively cleanses my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave it feeling dried out. After only a week of use I am already seeing a world of difference in my face, super impressed! 100% would recommend and definitely plan on buying a full sized one.

February 07, 2019

Expensive but works

I have extremely dry, flakey sensitive skin. I have been using product for 2 weeks and love it. My face feels clean but not dry and not greasy. It is a bit pricey but it does go on sale at different drugstores quite often. A little goes a long way.

February 06, 2019

Best cleanser

I have used this for years. It is gentle and moisturizing but does not make my skin oily. It leaves my skin soft and clean. I highly recommend this!

February 06, 2019

Great skin cleaner!

I have recently switched my face cleanser to Cetaphil because I have sensitive skin, and wanted something that wasn't as irritating to my skin. this cleanser is great, it leaves my skin feeling clean without the dryness and tightness that some cleansers do. My skin is also less irritated which is great. I'm glad I made the switch.