Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

February 07, 2019

Expensive but works

I have extremely dry, flakey sensitive skin. I have been using product for 2 weeks and love it. My face feels clean but not dry and not greasy. It is a bit pricey but it does go on sale at different drugstores quite often. A little goes a long way.

Best cleanser

I have used this for years. It is gentle and moisturizing but does not make my skin oily. It leaves my skin soft and clean. I highly recommend this!

Great skin cleaner!

I have recently switched my face cleanser to Cetaphil because I have sensitive skin, and wanted something that wasn't as irritating to my skin. this cleanser is great, it leaves my skin feeling clean without the dryness and tightness that some cleansers do. My skin is also less irritated which is great. I'm glad I made the switch.

love it

I always buy the tiny travel one from shoppers and it is so worth it. makes my skin super clean and soft. was recommended it by one of my school friends

February 05, 2019

I love it!

I've been using this product for a few years now because one of my friends recommended it to me as a non greasy scent free formula that works well, and for me it did just that. I can use it on my face and skin with no excessive grease and it takes the dryness away and keeps it moisturized all day!

January 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Very gentle

I tried this because I thought I needed something very gentle. I think this is a good product but maybe a little too gentle for my skin. It does leave my skin feeling clean but didn't keep my oils at bay.

January 26, 2019

Holy grail cleanser

This is my holy grail cleanser. I have tried many in the past (ex fresh soy cleanser, andalou natural etc) and I always come back to this. It doesn't leave me feeling tight after I wash my face. It is hydrating enough yet it gets rid of all the gunk. I used it morning and night. Will continue to repurchase this over and over again. It does not break me out either. It is just a simple cleanser that is just going to clean your skin.

January 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fantastic face wash

Was given a sample from my doctor because of dry skin problems. Since I have been using this product my face is much smoother not rough due to dry skin and my face looks great

January 18, 2019

Great Daily Cleanser!

Lately I have been having a lot of breakouts due to clogged pores :(, However once I incorporated this cleanser into my daily regime I found that it has really helped to get rid of the dirt from your face. I would definitely suggest to use this product on an everyday basis because its super gentle and then follow through with your regular regime.

January 04, 2019

Hands down, best!

This is the best cleanser for your face. I used so many products to stop breakouts and nothing worked. This is the only product that has kept my face clear from breakouts and is not harsh on my skin. I swear by it.