Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

December 06, 2018

it did not work for me

It did not work for my type of skin, my skin is dry to combination skin. after washing my face with this cleanser, I feel my face is still oily and I would have to wash my face a second time. I guess it is too gentle for my oily skin. Unfortunately I would not purchase again.

November 15, 2018

Good for a gentle cleanse

This cleanser has been great for my skin. I love how gentle it is on my face and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. I haven't had any reactions or breakouts from using it, which is why I've liked it so much. However, it doesn't remove any of my makeup and I have to use cleansing wipes or makeup remover wipes before I wash my face or else my face is still dirty after I cleanse it. I also wish that this product did not have parabens in it. As much as I love it, I'm looking for an alternative to stay clear of harmful ingredients like parabens. Please consider reformulating!

October 13, 2018

My go to cleanser

I have been using Cetaphil since I was a teenager on the advice of my dermatologist. I have tried so many products over the years but I always come back to Cetaphil. There is no other cleanser like it. It is so gentle my kids use it. I love this product and will always have some in my house.

October 12, 2018

This is the only product I will use on my face

Cetaphil is super gentle and highly recommended by all the dermatologists i've seen. I have/had awful acne and this product was gentle with my skin and helped it heal.

October 06, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Great Cleanser

I love Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It works great removing my makeup. I like that it cleanses my skin without drying it out. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a gentle, yet effective cleanser.

September 28, 2018

A simple, reliable cleanser

I've been using this product everyday for the past 2 years. It's nothing special but does the job of keeping my skin clean and fresh. I particularly like that it is not scented and doesn't irritate my skin.

September 27, 2018

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: the most gentle skin cleanser. It is so gentle you can use it on your baby. It does not irritate the skin. My skin feels great after using it. The gentle scent is really pleasant. I will buy again. The only downside it is a little expensive, but worth it if you have sensitive skin.

September 20, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Great

Cetaphil face wash is not a luxury pampering cleanser, so if you’re looking for that, this is not your product. It is a simple, effective, sensitive product that works. If you want the job done then this is for you. It works on all skin types and keeps skin clear and clean.

September 09, 2018

Just like other cleansers

The cetaphil gentle skin cleanser isn't anything special that I would go out of my way to buy. It cleans your face and that is about it. A positive for me however is that it hasn't caused my face to break out.

September 08, 2018

Nice cleanser

I bought a small travel one to take on a trip with me. It was nice. I felt like I used too much because it felt a bit residue-y on my skin. It was gentle and didn't irritate my skin which was nice! Overall it was a decent cleaner.