Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 03, 2019

Great product!

Gentle, love the foaming action. Skin feels clean and not oily after. Leaves the skin a little bit dry during winter. Great format (500 ml). I buy it at Walmart.

May 02, 2019

Love this Lotion- Light and Clean!

Goes on like water and absorbs quickly! No oily texture, doesn't sit on surface of skin in think layer, leaves skin feeling supple and clear. No scent so it's fantastic! Non-irritating especially on broken skin. Soothing and effective!

May 02, 2019

Doesn't blow my mind

It's a super gentle cleanser that doesn't really foam. You'll definitely need to double cleanse since this doesn't take your make up off. I tend to use it during winters since my skin is so dry and this doesn't really strip my skin of its moisture. However, other than that I don't think there's really anything exceptional about it. For those who have sensitive dry skin, this could be a good option but don't expect anything life changing.

April 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

This product is better than other cleanser.

I have been using bar soap for face which was working great for years and suddenly I started to notice dark spots, pores. I switched to cetaphil cleanser (daily) after my mom recommended. Have been using it for few weeks now and have noticed that my skin is better with this product. Skin type: combination, age :30, ethnicity: asian.

April 27, 2019

Best Facial and Body Cleanser Ever!!!

It's creamy and flows over your skin smoothly, has a Generic smell- no perfume or fragrance. A little goes a long way so you don't have to use a lot. There was no skin irritation, stinging or burning, even from my acne and scars on my face and upper body and neck. I used it three a day because my face is really oily, it lifted the oils out of my pores and rested it on the surface so I could wash the oil off my face, and didn't leave any in my pores. So good I didn't even have to use a moisturizer afterwards-my skin was really soft and clean!

April 24, 2019

Worth the money!

I use this product in my daily skin care routine! It is my first cleanser I use, and I apply this after I let a hot damp cloth sit on my face for around 30 seconds, day and night. Then I smother it all over my face, apply it to all areas (including neck). I don’t really wear make up so for my eyebrows I fill in sometimes it takes the remains right off. This product is definitely gentle on my sensitive skin, and I usually follow up with a daily scrub and then my toner and moisturizer. Has helped clear my breakouts.

April 23, 2019

It's Okay

Use this product as it's recommend to me by my dermatologist. It does not lather and does not take all my make up off. Wish it would take off my make up so I wouldn't have to apply another product.

April 23, 2019

It's ok

I was really excited to try this product but it's not nearly as great as I hoped. I've definitely tried way better products. All in all the only way I'd continue using this product is if it was given away for free

April 13, 2019

Cheapest cleanser but very effective

This cleanser has a good price and it’s very efficient.. it’s pretty good to use during canadian winter once it’s very soft but accomplish what it’s promises

April 12, 2019

Very good cleanser

This cleanser is perfect for my sensitive dry skin. It doesn't lather up so it doesn't dry out my skin. Besides that, it has no fragrance to irritate my skin which is perfect