Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Best cleanser

I use this product twice a day and it’s 100% my favourite cleanser. Actually cleans my face and makes it feel so soft.
    Love the pump bottle and it’s super gentle to my skin!

July 14, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Gentle skin cleanser

I first tried this as a small sample and loved it so much I've started buying it regularly. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this is really gentle on my face. It cleanses without irritating my skin and leaves my face feeling soft without drying it out more. I use it daily.

July 03, 2019

Good

I bought a miniature to test, and hoped it would be better, it does not foam, and I do not feel my skin better or anything, so I will not buy again, good thing I bought a small

July 02, 2019

Excellent

I absolutely love Cetaphil. It was recommended to me years ago by my dermatologist. I have super sensitive skin so I can not use any soaps with perfumes or dyes. This is absolutely perfect, it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh with no residue feeling

June 29, 2019

No fuss!

This Cetaphil cleanser is awesome for so many reasons. 1. It doesn’t cost a lot ( you can buy it in bulk at Costco too!). 2. Effectively removes makeup and eye makeup (I use it on dry skin and remove with water or a washcloth). 3. No fragrance = great for sensitive skin. 4. Doesn’t strip the skin or dry it out.

June 26, 2019

GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!

The Cetaphil lotion works on the face and body with sensitive skin, as it nourishes and has a soothing effect. The cream itself is on the oily skin however it works heals dry skin perfectly! the packaging is good quality but overall it is a little bit price!

3.2/5

June 25, 2019

Didn’t work for us

This product felt great after use for a week or so, but after a while it feels like it was causing breakout on my face that I never saw before. Maybe it’s just my sensitive skin getting too dry after prolong use. I choose to not continue using this product.

June 14, 2019

Excellent face wash!

Great face wash, gentle and works well. I have oily skin and would highly recommend it!! Would definitely buy again. Been using it for the last 5 years or so.

June 10, 2019

Great for dry, flaky skin during winter

I have combination skin, and tend to be on the drier side during winter months. This past winter, my skin got really flaky and dry, and it was recommended to me by my doctor. This cleanser was a life saver!! I still have to do an extra step with micellar water after as I find it didn't thoroughly wash off my make up. I thought that it was going to lather up, but it didn't. I also used it as a body wash during the winter months and it really helped my skin from drying out. Side note: still used my regular body wash for "dirtier" areas ie: armpits etc.... I went back to regular face wash now with salicylic acid, since I didn't find this to help with oil control. My skin doesn't break out anymore, but this product is suppose to be good for acne prone skin. Will buy again for winter, but not for summer.

June 04, 2019

The whole family uses it

I use this product morning and night, as do my two teens who are always watching their skin to ensure they don't get acne. This product is so gentle yet thorough in its cleansing. My skin literally glows after being washed. I have used very high end face washes and this is better than anything I have tried.