Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

June 26, 2019

GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!

The Cetaphil lotion works on the face and body with sensitive skin, as it nourishes and has a soothing effect. The cream itself is on the oily skin however it works heals dry skin perfectly! the packaging is good quality but overall it is a little bit price!

June 26, 2019

Gentle cleanser with great effects

I decided to try the ceptaphil gentle skin cleanser as I kept noticing it in the stores so as I was in need of a new cleanser I figured I would try it out.

I picked the one for gentle even though I don't have sensitive skin thought I'd be safer with the gentle just in case the product was strong

It is just perfect it cleanses but it is also leaves you with a fresh face. The product is light but powerful.

I was happy to find out that ceptaphil has been around for a long time which in my mind's eye they have worked hard on making true trusted products.

Will definitely buy it again.

3.2/5

June 25, 2019

Didn’t work for us

This product felt great after use for a week or so, but after a while it feels like it was causing breakout on my face that I never saw before. Maybe it’s just my sensitive skin getting too dry after prolong use. I choose to not continue using this product.

June 14, 2019

Excellent face wash!

Great face wash, gentle and works well. I have oily skin and would highly recommend it!! Would definitely buy again. Been using it for the last 5 years or so.

June 10, 2019

Great for dry, flaky skin during winter

I have combination skin, and tend to be on the drier side during winter months. This past winter, my skin got really flaky and dry, and it was recommended to me by my doctor. This cleanser was a life saver!! I still have to do an extra step with micellar water after as I find it didn't thoroughly wash off my make up. I thought that it was going to lather up, but it didn't. I also used it as a body wash during the winter months and it really helped my skin from drying out. Side note: still used my regular body wash for "dirtier" areas ie: armpits etc.... I went back to regular face wash now with salicylic acid, since I didn't find this to help with oil control. My skin doesn't break out anymore, but this product is suppose to be good for acne prone skin. Will buy again for winter, but not for summer.

June 04, 2019

The whole family uses it

I use this product morning and night, as do my two teens who are always watching their skin to ensure they don't get acne. This product is so gentle yet thorough in its cleansing. My skin literally glows after being washed. I have used very high end face washes and this is better than anything I have tried.

May 30, 2019

Nice for myself

I love this product becuase my skin getting well hydrated and became soft.I use this for my hands and feet because here in Canada the weather is always dry.I use this for my hydration to prevent dryness.

May 25, 2019
    Selangor, Malaysia

Cethapil

Sangat berkesan boleh dipakai untuk golongan muka berminyak dan kering. Jerawat pun boleh kecut kalau pakai. Sesuai sangat untuk murid sekolah lagi-lagi yang berminyak. Sangat disarankan

May 16, 2019

CLEAR SKIN!

I have very odd skin, so I tend not to put a lot of different products on. When I heard about this cleanser I was so HAPPY! If I brake out I will put the cleanser on a little more then I usually do and voila clear skin the next day! One thing I do not like the is the consistence but it's okay.

May 02, 2019

Love this Lotion- Light and Clean!

Goes on like water and absorbs quickly! No oily texture, doesn't sit on surface of skin in think layer, leaves skin feeling supple and clear. No scent so it's fantastic! Non-irritating especially on broken skin. Soothing and effective!