Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 02, 2020

Did nothing for me

I have oily skin and have been spending alot of money on face wash. So I thought I would try this brand and in a couple of hours after washing my face I got super oily again and broke out really bad.

November 02, 2020

It is okay

This cleanser is too weak for me, I thought it was good but it wouldn't clear the blemishes on my skin. It did make my skin feel soft but it did not help with anything else.

October 30, 2020

Good for sensitive skins

I have a very sensitive skin. After using this products no more itchy especially during the winter time. Highly Recommended For the people who have sensitive skin.

October 28, 2020

Should try it

This is a good product use for Daily morning, The clear, almost gel-like liquid has slight foam once water is added. It does a good the job of removing far better than the original Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, and doesn't irritate the eyes or dry out the skin

October 28, 2020

Great Gentle Cleanser

This is a great cleanser that is gentle on my skin. As other cleansers usually make my face feel tight and dry but it doesn't happen when I use this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed without the tight feeling and doesn't irritate my skin. Overall, great cleanser and would repurchase.

October 26, 2020
    Not found, Not found

Amazing cleanser

I’ve always had problems with my skin like dryness and occasional pimples but this cleanser was a game changer! The value is amazing for such a huge bottle and the quality is awesome! Helped skin extremely and would 1000% recommend!!

October 25, 2020

Amazing feeling.

My daughter has rosacea and we bought it for her. I started using it as well along with the face cream. Her skin redness is way down if not almost clear. My skin feels soft and supple. I have overly sensitive skin and it feels as though there is just water on it when using products. It does not burn the eyes and I use it to remove makeup. It is helping my more mature skin look less aged.

October 24, 2020

The best cleanser ever

I remember having pimples in high school so I have tried and used numerous cleansers like Neutrogena and different creams to get rid of acne. I've also tried changing my hair products and even laundry detergent. Finally, I tried Cetaphil cleanser and my skin cleared up maybe because this cleanser is so gentle on my skin compared to all the other cleansers that have ingredients that are so harsh on the skin. I have been using Cetaphil skin cleanser for 20+ years now.

October 20, 2020

very effective, will purchase again!

I have currently been using this product as an alternative for regular soap and I love it! It really cleanses my skin and makes it feel so smooth and refreshed.

October 20, 2020

Great on sensitive skin!

Loving this cleanser so far. It is SO easy on sensitive skin, lathers well and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and hydrated. Its also super affordable which is a huge win for me!