Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 11, 2021

Love it!

My skin is super dry and because of that, sometimes I have acne. Since I started using this product as a soap ( face and body), I don't have acne! My skin is softer and it looks better ;)

March 08, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Very soft

Brought it recently and I can’t believe how much it helped my skin clear from the pimples and blemishes. Very soft and silky don’t dry your skin but recommend good moisturiser after to keep the effect going!

March 08, 2021

Would buy again!

This cleanser is gentle enough to be used every day - it removes excess oils but isn't excessively drying. It's easy to apply and smells good. I use it on my face as I get acne and blackheads often.

March 06, 2021
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Kind to the skin

I have been using this product for six weeks now as prone to outbreaks near my period. This proct of easy to use a little goes a long way it's gentle on the skin. My skin feels softer clean and I have noticed a difference in my skin more moisturised and less spots on my 😔

Good for sensitive skin

Cetaphil is a great face cleanser in the morning, or when you don't have to remove makeup. It's not the best at removing makeup like mascara, mineral sunscreens or all-day foundations, etc.
    It's perfect for sensitive and/or dry skin as it's not irritating and rinses off easily. You can use it on your face and body so it's handy to keep in the shower. The pump makes it easy to use.

Milky body wash

I'm new to body wash that doesn't lather. This product comes out milky and I wasn't sure if I used enough to clean myself! I use a very good post-shower moisturizer but even with that, I noticed this cetaphil milky cleanser contributing to a smooth, soft feel right after use.

New York, United States

Go to cleanser

You cannot go wrong with cetaphil. It is so clean and perfect for any types of skin. I have combo oily skin and this works like a charm for me. I love taking my makeup off with it.

February 22, 2021

Love love love

The best cleanser, affordable, with NO nasties!
    I have sensitive combination skin, with a history of severe acne, and THIS is it.
    Doesn’t strip your skin with harsh cleansers, no sensitivity issues, and skin DOES improve over time in terms of skin barrier, texture, and moisture retention.
    Great for all skin concerns! Combine with their other products for more targeted results!

1.5/5

February 22, 2021

Didn’t like it

I didn’t like the consistency of this cleanser. I prefer some lather in my cleansers as well. I didn’t feel like this cleanser was working and made my skin break out

2.3/5

February 15, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wasn't right for my skin type

I tried this on the recommendation of my doctor to treat my acne. Again and again, I tried using this in my routine but it didn't work for my skin - oily/combination. After washing it off, my skin didn't feel clean and it felt like there was a film. I think that this is a great product since it was recommended by doctors, but it didn't work for me.