Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

September 09, 2020

The best

I have very sensitive & dry skin this is the best cream I’ve used. For years I purchased expensive creams yet none of them worked for me. This cream doesn’t clog pores and has made my flakey dry skin disappear. Great price.

August 31, 2020

Love this stuff

I have extremely dry dry skin on my forehead especially. Nothing really helps it while preventing breakouts. This stuff is fantastic. Best product I’ve found and doesn’t break the bank. I’ll be buying this for life

August 06, 2020

Stops the Tattoo Itch

I love that you can get this amazing product at Costco for a steal of a deal. I was recently tattooed and the itch is out of control - I have used this as my anti-itch lotion and it works! This is fabulous for all skin types, particularly skin that is sensitive and reaction prone.

July 12, 2020
    California, United States

Best for dry skin

This is the best cream for dry skin, no smell and it will do wonders on your skin. I would prefer this product using a pump but you open it and use your hands to put the cream on your face and body.

June 15, 2020

Great on dry skin

I tried using this during the winter season when I experienced dry skin. The cream is thick enough but easy to spread. It is hydrating and fragrance-free which I love in all skincare. I did not experience any break out. It is just a lil pricey but works well providing hydration.

June 02, 2020

Moisturizes your skin

During winter season, my skin goes really dry. I tried to use different types of products but this one is for keeps. It keeps your skin moisturize and soft for long periodsof time.

May 25, 2020

Great cream i would buy this again

Great cream i would buy this again. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream works very well, my hands get dry and peel i found this product worked amazingly, alot of other creams and lotions i've tried feel greasy and take a long time to absorb but the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream wan't greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would buy this again.

May 21, 2020

Great Moisturizer

This product is really great at moisturizing the skin. The problem is I have oily skin and it only make me more oily. It would be great for dry skin though. If you have dry skin it is worth a try.

April 21, 2020

Recommandée par mon dermatologue

J'ai une peau sensible et sèche et c'est le produit que mon dermatologue me recommande depuis plusieurs années. Je l'utilise pour mes enfants et moi-même et il aide à la prévention de l'eczéma. Puisque la crème est sans odeur, elle n'irrite pas la peau. La valeur qualité-prix est excellente. Je suis très satisfaite de la crème Cétaphil depuis plusieurs années. Je la recommande défintivement.

April 20, 2020

Great Moisturizer!

Fragrance free, very moisturizing! I live in Canada where the winters are harsh and dry, my skin cracks and becomes scaly no matter what lotion I use until I found out about Cetaphil Moisturizing cream from a family member who has eczema. It was actually recommended by his dermatologist! Remember to buy the cream (in a tub), not the lotion as it contains Benzyl Alcohol, which can be less effective to moisturizing.